Ren'Py Abandoned Lewis Mint's Summer of Love [EP1 v.1.0a] [Reneissance Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 24, 2017
My cuck alarm is just blinking now (no sounds yet)... somehow I get the feeling that when the sister's "man" will come, there's gonna be alot of sounds from my cuck alarm. Especially with the mom's comment in the car... she sounded a bit... let's just say "hungry". So she might be... drooling when her daughter's "man" will be coming. For my sake, I hope I'm wrong... or at least the dev could spare me by having some choices to avoid that.
Game has good renders, some good visual effects too... models are, average I would say (I like that the "mom" is looking like a mom and not some 20 yo)... not on the ugly side though, if you wanna see ugly models go play New Life With My Daughter, that will haunt your dreams. So this got potential... but I don't know how the story will turn out, like I said, I smell something "cucking"... not a bad thing though, I just hope it's optional/avoidable.

Reactions: espirit

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Pardon me but arent tag supposed to show what's ingame now ?

And I agree with people saying dev are stupid with those version. This should be barely a 0.1x ish version. Not a 0.6 with 0 sex scene. Hell I played prologue/beta/alpha version with more content then that.

Personnaly people using such method wont ever get my support it's already hard to find a dev on patreon that follow his road map more or less (and before you ask, yes I do support on patreon) but if you start to try to trick people with game version (and possibily tags) I dont see the point personnaly.

Reactions: Arcane666

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Reneissance Games posted
The liquid cooler is here!
Damn that was one tight fit... ;)
unnamed.png
I need to get a bigger case soon.

Keeps the temperatures nice and cool while we're off traveling for work.

I've queued 30 new stills to be rendered and working on the finishing touches for the animations. I'll add a couple of more stills here as well to make sure all of them bake through our trip.

We're looking at somewhere around 2-4 sec per shot with both animations being around 3 shots worth, starting and ending with a still that can be taken as a frame from the animation itself. A quick calculation makes it 180-480 frames per animation or 360-960 frames altogether, both at 30fps. I'm still thinking of setting the animations to 15 fps and then extending them in After Effects as that seemed to work fine last time when I made the intro animations.

Anyways, enough with the boring technical details, the animations will include Ellie getting hot by herself and a set of characters getting steamy in the shower.

Storywise, we'll be seeing the rest of the cast introduced on the second day with an extra Ellie-scene for those who got their points right (don't worry about this part, the release will come with a walkthrough) and for those who didn't, the points will reward something else in the future..

PS. As we don't have many patrons as of yet the first episode with animations will released for all the current patrons. We understand this might displease patrons pledging for the $10 package, but we're going for this decision because the Pre-Release version was given out to prod interest and to provide extra motivation to the team here. Further releases will follow the rules stated on the page.

Over and out,

R.D. Danger

Reactions: Daveck

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
harem tag shouldnt be here yet... not until they are more characters to fuck and a place to regroup them all.

just my point.
I'll agree with you, because who knows if it's even going to get to the point it applies before it gets dropped.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Mom looks fine. Looks like a mom, not ugly. Sister looks terrible. Looks like a freak, is ugly. Especially her mouth and lips, they're not well done at all. Other than the sister, the game looks good and is pretty well written, albeit unoriginal. I have my doubts about it being a harem though, because that sister will NOT be invited.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The renders are appreciated, but the models could be better looking and less cro-magnon like.
Oh, that hair!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well, i see folks complaining all the time that the girls all look the same. This is most certainly NOT the case here. I'll give some credit to the Dev here, for staying away from the beaten path. The thing is...he must have seen something in those models that most of us aren't seeing, well, not yet, anyway. Can't give a thumbs up or down, i'll wait for 0.2 , or ep.2 to get a clearer picture. I hope the Dev's drive for originality doesn't get restricted to the models, and gets into the plot. At least we didn't get the "Evil Sis " trope, that's something.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean I'll take it over 500th game with model stolen straight from DMD or DoD in hopes of stealing some of their pledges.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I actually like that there's some realistic aging in the faces, but the way the mouths are rendered just looks... WRONG.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!

Trying to launch the game, Malwarebytes freaks out and reports ransomware in
..\LMSLEP1-0.6a-pc\lib\windows-i686\LMSLEP1.exe

WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
WARNING!!
Your program maybe out of date or your download (site may have added junk to your download) or even your computer is infected but the one I downloaded is clear.

Here is my updated Malwarebytes report for both the exe and the full folder with "No malicious items detected".

Reactions: morphnet

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Eyes have the wrong angle to them, mouth isn't a consistent size, hair — like most 3d renders — is lego snap on plastic helmets.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I won't add anything about Ellie the goblin.

Still, that intro movie was of excellent quality. And the dialog was pretty good.

But that was one short ass intro/alpha/episode.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm impressed, very short but very promising game, loved the original and high quality intro. Both characters look unique (unique models is very rare for 3DCG VN games), lovable, realistic and believable.

Renders are great, scenes and poses are mostly good. Story and dialogs seems enjoyable for now. Hope we can see much more content soon. Good luck with the development.

lolero654

May 13, 2017
I really hope the developer continues with this game, what there is so far looks very promising. I very much prefer games where the mother actually looks like a mother and not a 20 year old supermodel.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So...I randomly checked his patreon just now because it was something I was watching to see if it was worthy of dropping a pledge to and I see he has a "good news and bad news" update and it looks like his pledges dropped like flies so probably the bad news is bad.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes