Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-04-07] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
By the way, a new animation has been released and it is very good. On one other site with an orange fox ;)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I wish it ANAL, please
and as for the context of your works, it is not necessary to insert some kind of plot and conversations before the main action begins :) it's easy enough to create an environment, for example, a video where Asuka sucks off two guys at school, I saw it and this context was enough for me because everything was done authentically ;)

Last edited:

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Your french fetish needs to observed by quack doctors. Maybe they'd come up with why the fuck you're so obsessed.
Damn they really got under your skin, huh? I wasn't the one that started it, buddy. I just remembered she spoke french (But apparently she's not actually french).

Don't worry you'll get over it.

Reactions: demothrax

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
This guy does good work, I'm surprised he is not more well known & prominent.

Though it would be nice if he had more instances of finishing inside, whichever.
Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. :cool:
I am doing a lot more creampies as of this year, at least! Finally found a good solution for them, so now I try to include them whenever I do classic penetration.

no sound..no sound..no sound..no sound..no sound........
why even live anymore bros............................................
Technical difficulties, we're working on it.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. :cool:
I am doing a lot more creampies as of this year, at least! Finally found a good solution for them, so now I try to include them whenever I do classic penetration.

Technical difficulties, we're working on it.
'Scuse me senor, are you back to DOA videos?

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
'Scuse me senor, are you back to DOA videos?
Teeechnically, I never quit DoA. And the plan is the same as usual for now: mostly Tekken (currently working on another fightan series tho) with some DoA here and there.
DoA might happen more often based on poll results though. The last Sayuri anim was chosen by the voters.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Teeechnically, I never quit DoA. And the plan is the same as usual for now: mostly Tekken (currently working on another fightan series tho) with some DoA here and there.
DoA might happen more often based on poll results though. The last Sayuri anim was chosen by the voters.
Now that I think, there is King Of Fighters as well, that game has a huge female roster.
1716228838134.jpeg

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Oh man! if you're doing Tekken stuff in the future, I would LOVE to see some Julia Chang. I love my nerd girl fighter. :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote