5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A0.gif

Overview:
lewdgazer is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Dead or Alive, League of Legends, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc. He often makes interracial and BDSM variations.​

Updated: 2024-04-07
Artist: lewdgazer - - - - F95 -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1440p
Files: 61 pictures
Length: 90+ animations (50min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Torrent (2023-09-17)
Download:
01-29 (and pics): - - - - -
30-37: - - - - -
01-37 compressed: - - - - -
37 nude: - - - -
37 no filter: - - -
38-42: - - - -
38-42 compressed: - - -
42 audio-44: - - - -
41 audio + 45: - - - -
41-45 compressed: - - - -
46-47+pinups: - - - -
46-47+pinups compressed: - - - -
33+35 pregnant variants, 47 audio to 50: - - - -
33+35 pregnant variants, 47 audio to 50 compressed: - - - -
50 audio to 52: - - - -
50 audio to 52 compressed: - - - -

A1.gif A1.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 1553455

Overview:
lewdgazer is a new 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: League of Legends, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc.​

Updated: 2022-02-07
Artist: lewdgazer - - - F95
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 10+ animations (02:09)
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Download (1080p): - - - - WORKUPLOAD
2020-06-06 update: - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1553451 View attachment 1553452 View attachment 1553453 View attachment 1553454
Update year.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
I uhhh figured I can go without animation for a couple of months, that someone will pick up the torch to lewd V in my stead. No such luck, so I'm back. True story. :unsure:
Anyway, here's more V! and And dropping here everything I've done so far in 1440p.

Also, I'm planning to be more active now, but my schedule has been such a mess, I ended up bailing out of subscribestar. The link in the OP can go.

Last edited:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Teaser of the baths 02.jpg
Any love for DoA girls? I saw Sayuri's rig and just couldn't stay away.
Sayuri in the baths and .
Still not entirely sure how did I manage to finish this in a week. Could always polish some more, but at some point I started wondering if I could get it done by this weekend. So I did.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
What happened?What about the previous link?
In the OP? Replaced with an all-in-one archive in higher res. Looks tidier than a wall of links, I think. And if you want to download stuff individually, I'm still posting them as I get them done.

thestyx

Sep 14, 2020
In the OP? Replaced with an all-in-one archive in higher res. Looks tidier than a wall of links, I think. And if you want to download stuff individually, I'm still posting them as I get them done.
Umm, just a heads up, all your videos seems like it's supposed to be 30 fps, but was exported as 60 fps. You can see this by going frame by frame and you'll see duplicate frame on every other frame.
I could use ffmpeg's fdecimate to remove those duplicate frames. Then use interpolation to make them actually 60 fps. However, they're not as good as getting them from the source.

• Sad
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Umm, just a heads up, all your videos seems like it's supposed to be 30 fps, but was exported as 60 fps. You can see this by going frame by frame and you'll see duplicate frame on every other frame.
I could use ffmpeg's fdecimate to remove those duplicate frames. Then use interpolation to make them actually 60 fps. However, they're not as good as getting them from the source.
Uhhhhh, I always thought something looked off, but figured I was just being crazy... and admittedly, I don't know the proper procedure to convert 30fps vids into 60 through blender, so something went wrong there. Thank you, I'll look into fixing it myself. :cry:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
As per above posts, here's the . No more duped frames, silky smooth 60fps, kinda broken looping, but it's still an improvement. New Ada anim is included. Sorry for the trouble, I have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff.
Special thanks to thestyx for pointing me towards learning ffmpeg. Blender's native video encoding tools are depressing at best, in comparison.

And speaking of new Ada, . I've tried rendering in 60fps properly, and while it does make my cpu very unhappy, I think it worked fine? Anyway, hope you like long tongues and fluids.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As per above posts, here's the . No more duped frames, silky smooth 60fps, kinda broken looping, but it's still an improvement. New Ada anim is included. Sorry for the trouble, I have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff.
Special thanks to thestyx for pointing me towards learning ffmpeg. Blender's native video encoding tools are depressing at best, in comparison.

And speaking of new Ada, . I've tried rendering in 60fps properly, and while it does make my cpu very unhappy, I think it worked fine? Anyway, hope you like long tongues and fluids.
Your last vid is great. :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote