• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-04-07] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Seen it looks great. I dunno if you take suggestions, but I had an idea based on a Laosduude 2B strip-pole animation where two guys are much closer while she dances and grinds on a dildo? :BootyTime:
Thanks! I might do something more raunchy with this scene. And if that happens, it will involve the two guys being much closer alright. :whistle:
No idea when will this be though, my current plan is to get a bit more character variety going. But I always bounce back to V eventually.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
breathing from the old RE2, but it's still a better job than I could do. :D
I really liked this animation, i couldn't pass by! Spent almost 3 days, many different angles, movement is changing, Ada opens mouth, Licker movement.
And if in detail, i have more than 200 GB professional sound effects library, no background noise! Understand what I mean! Many cut the sound from the finished video, and then add these sounds to another video! It is not always accepted!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill and lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
I really liked this animation, i couldn't pass by! Spent almost 3 days, many different angles, movement is changing, Ada opens mouth, Licker movement.
And if in detail, i have more than 200 GB professional sound effects library, no background noise! Understand what I mean! Many cut the sound from the finished video, and then add these sounds to another video! It is not always accepted!
Yeah, can imagine. Nevermind that I got carried away with that animation, I generally don't really consider how much of a pain it'd be to add sound to my stuff at all. It's a small wonder audio-enthusiasts put up with all that, so thank you. :HideThePain:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
OP UPDATED
You're not gonna tentacle me if I post a new animation just a week after the thread update? Right? o_O
On that note, please tell me if there's anything I can do to make updates more convenient for you.

Anyway, I finally got my wish and animated Helena, of the DOA fame! Turns out DOATEC has great employee rewards, the CEO's mouth being among them.
, and .

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You're not gonna tentacle me if I post a new animation just a week after the thread update? Right? o_O
On that note, please tell me if there's anything I can do to make updates more convenient for you.

Anyway, I finally got my wish and animated Helena, of the DOA fame! Turns out DOATEC has great employee rewards, the CEO's mouth being among them.
Regular version, interracial and alternative lighting.
Man I gotta improve my audio editing soon. Probably won't do much this year but hopefully by next year I'll start offering audio edits for animations.

Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Man I gotta improve my audio editing soon. Probably won't do much this year but hopefully by next year I'll start offering audio edits for animations.
Do your best! Actually, I keep thinking of trying my hand at audio editing too, but there's just so much to learn about animation and so little time. So for now I'm entirely at the mercy of others in that regard.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for adding sound to it.

That animation is so hot, with the licker's tongue being around her throat and how she's completely given into the pleasure.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Was Jesus reborn recently or something? That's a third Tsukushi animation this month, i kneel to everyone that makes a video with her.

• Haha
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Was Jesus reborn recently or something? That's a third Tsukushi animation this month, i kneel to everyone that makes a video with her.
Honestly, no idea why did the stars align on Tsukushi all of a sudden, but I really like this duo, so I'll probably do something else with her. :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote