Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-04-07] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Average polish woman:
Her name is Lidia Sobieska from TEKKEN. She just got announced today as the next returning character in the season pass. She's a badass muscle mommy karateka bombshell and a Polish Prime Minister that makes it her duty to always win for the people of Poland and she does it so by just using her naturally acquired polish muscles to invoke an ancient art of "wpierdol" against literal lazer-shooting demons and planetary devastating devils. If that doesn't convince you then let me just mention that in the lore she's responsible for ending hunger in her country by providing the pierogi deliveries to every citizen in it. If THAT won't convince Lewdgazer to give her a shot then nothing will.
I definitely appreciate your enthusiasm, at the very least. :LOL:

I love the Lili and Asuka one. Only way it could be better would be if Lili spoke French and Asuka spoke Japanese and they could mysteriously understand each other like in the games.
Thank you! It's entirely possible that Lili will be all-french next time. However, I don't have any JP VAs I can reach out to in english. The one I found (she also worked with EXGA) appears to be inactive. :cry: There's a real market there and no one's tapping into it. Shameful.
I like working with Cinder, so it's a win for me anyway.

Feel free to make a Tsukushi animation.
Any DoA is fine, so long as it's Tsukushi. :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kekasaurus
Sep 2, 2021
Well, strictly speaking, for as long as people are still willing to pay that, then I guess it's not overcharging. But it does seem a bit wild to me, if it's a short loop. o_O
All I can say is if people like you enough, people will pay the price. I don't know who's in your fanbase, but I can't imagine that there isn't someone who fits that, let alone multiple. Coming up with rules/terms/prices that ropes them is all you gotta do :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote