Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-04-07] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
It's attitude that counts. I won't sling mud at creators that get bent out of shape when something inevitably leaks, but I will praise the few creators that have a healthy outlook, like Lewdgazer here. It's his viewpoint, and of course the quality and subject matter of his content, that means he's on a very short list of creators that I intend to support when I'm able to.

Think about CD Projekt. They won people over because they have the right idea on piracy. It's not so different with some artists.
Thank you, reading this makes me feel a lot less crazy, actually :giggle: And yeah, the CDPR analogy is totally on-point. A company not treating its customers like criminals always goes a long way for me, especially these days.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
I've supported for quite a while now. I want to encourage this attitude from an artist.
You've got your work cut out for you! I'd imagine a lot of us are set in our beliefs before even getting the first leaks, and either see it as a threat or a sign of appreciation.

asuka one are the only that have creampie and long enough?
Asuka is too long, if anything :LOL: I've been doing more creampies lately tho. Lili, Nyo, Josie. The old Ada anim too.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Lili has some nice anal scene, and Eliza is having both holes full so i think you have some choices from his works.
I didn't like the setting where all this was happening and the staging of the scenes. I would like something clearer

Dec 3, 2021
I didn't like the setting where all this was happening and the staging of the scenes. I would like something clearer
Well unlike other artists he is here so give him some description about your ideas maybe he will like it and incorporate it in his next work.
And btw he prefers older mature sexy women with big boobs so incorporate some girl with that description in your ideas.
:D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lewdgazer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Well unlike other artists he is here so give him some description about your ideas maybe he will like it and incorporate it in his next work.
And btw he prefers older mature sexy women with big boobs so incorporate some girl with that description in your ideas.
:D
I am satisfied with his project with Akali. He could make anal sex with her intense and in some interesting position with a good view of the ass :) to make it perfect

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote