H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
anybody else think this looks AI generated?
and how is this tagged femdom when the girls are literally calling you master....

BallzzDeap

Jul 12, 2021
Hope you make a Fairy Tail version with Lucy, Erza, Juvia and Mirajane. It has potential.

People on this site, who still don't understand the concept of parody. Life must be hard on them.
still against US IP laws to charge specific fees for access to specific content but they are too busy with people making real money off theft to bother a small timer.

Reactions: someone666xxx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can BDSM, Femdom, Footjob, Futa, Lesbian, Maledom, and Sleep Sex be avoided?

darkiggie

Sep 23, 2018
I would like to thank the developer, because this game shows my biggest fear how ai cg will make everything worse in a nutshell. Thank you for making a cash crap game with soulless cg, where the skills to create this work came from real artists that don't benefit from there stolen work. Thank you.

Since we got ai cg, half of the new games on f95 are like this and i really hope that it will not become even worse.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdSouls-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I unpacked game into a new folder and checked unlocker, there were no errors.
Please send a screenshot of the error, if it's not difficult.
I got errors as well right when opening it. I extracted the game, then extracted the unlocker to the game folder, overwriting as prompted. Screenshot is attached.

Reactions: spike017

Sypher

Jan 21, 2018
This game feels fairly hollow. Not too much content, seems like little to no story. It's got a skeleton, but it needs much more meat and bones. I wonder if this is the kind of benchmark we can expect for AI CG games.

The Art looks really nice, but the dialogue leaves much to be desired. All in all, at this moment, the game is little more than a Bleach-Edition Playboy with extra steps. I've seen many games that at a 1.0 release have much more content to them.

For the quest system, I'd change from coloring them green, to just saying that they're completed with context saying there will more content in the next update.

The whole subscription-based content isn't something I think that will go over well with pretty much anyone. Maybe there's a better way to do it, but I'm not a developer. But I think opening the game up would expand your base viewership, and would bring in more supporters in the long-run, but that's just an opinion.

I've been a Bleach fan for over a decade, so it was exciting to see a game pop up here. It would be nice to see more personality within the dialogue that is reflective of the characters. I don't want this to be a discouraging message, and I don't mean to insult the game. It just needs more polish. But this is a good start.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks a lot, try this.
If there is still an error, unpack .rpa and delete script.rpyc, leaving only my script.rpy
I'm not sure what you mean by unpacking .rpa and deleting script.rpyc... I got the rar file from the OP, then extracted it. Is there a further step I need to take before I add your unlocker? I don't even see a script.rpyc

Edit: There was an RPYC in the folder...I deleted it, and it somehow recreated itself upon running the game.

Second edit: I found an RPA unpacker, and unpacked and deleted the appropriate RPA files, then deleted the script.rpyc as directed...now it's showing conflicts between script.rpy and unlock.rpyc.

Last edited:

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by unpacking .rpa and deleting script.rpyc... I got the rar file from the OP, then extracted it. Is there a further step I need to take before I add your unlocker? I don't even see a script.rpyc

Edit: There was an RPYC in the folder...I deleted it, and it somehow recreated itself upon running the game.
1. Download and unzip UnRen-forall into game folder.
2. Run UnRen-for all.bat and enter 1, then press Enter. When asked about "Remove RPA archives", enter Y, then press Enter.
3. When the process is complete, close the console and go to /game/ folder, delete script.rpyc and unzip script.rpy and folder "images" from my archive.

Edit: If it's difficult / too lazy to do / fuck it all, here's a game with unlocked content:

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
1. Download and unzip UnRen-forall into game folder.
2. Run UnRen-for all.bat and enter 1, then press Enter. When asked about "Remove RPA archives", enter Y, then press Enter.
3. When the process is complete, close the console and go to /game/ folder, delete script.rpyc and unzip script.rpy and folder "images" from my archive.

Edit: If it's difficult / too lazy to do / fuck it all, here's a game with unlocked content:
MEGA
Thanks. I'm not that well-versed in Renpy, so the walkthrough was quite helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riza Stingray
1.10 star(s) 8 Votes