FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
LewdSouls-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I would like to thank the developer, because this game shows my biggest fear how ai cg will make everything worse in a nutshell. Thank you for making a cash crap game with soulless cg, where the skills to create this work came from real artists that don't benefit from there stolen work. Thank you.

Since we got ai cg, half of the new games on f95 are like this and i really hope that it will not become even worse.
Dude you just described 90% of the games made here that DO NOT have AI cg in them. everything you said is also true of most games made in DAZ, any of the dozen illusion games used to create art, TK17, and VM.

Don't be blinded by the AI tag, This isn't a new pandemic. People just started paying attention because AI is the new kid on the block.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Going to skip it mainly due to the paywall. Maybe in the future a free release with all viewable options will be available.

YeetMeister1

May 29, 2019
1. Download and unzip UnRen-forall into game folder.
2. Run UnRen-for all.bat and enter 1, then press Enter. When asked about "Remove RPA archives", enter Y, then press Enter.
3. When the process is complete, close the console and go to /game/ folder, delete script.rpyc and unzip script.rpy and folder "images" from my archive.

Edit: If it's difficult / too lazy to do / fuck it all, here's a game with unlocked content:
MEGA
Has your archive been updated for the 1.2 version?

shdydls

Apr 25, 2024
1. Download and unzip UnRen-forall into game folder.
2. Run UnRen-for all.bat and enter 1, then press Enter. When asked about "Remove RPA archives", enter Y, then press Enter.
3. When the process is complete, close the console and go to /game/ folder, delete script.rpyc and unzip script.rpy and folder "images" from my archive.

Edit: If it's difficult / too lazy to do / fuck it all, here's a game with unlocked content:
MEGA
APK for this?

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes