Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
In the public version of the game, there are many features, scenes and many cutscenes depending on the story of the characters. we wanted to advance the Patreon Version with DLC logic and actually what you see on the Patreon page are extra features that come as mods to the game since we chose to make the game this way. We're making 5 different games and between the 5 games I should point out that there are no differences. The DLC logic we're all used to. 5 games will get the same and major updates every month also Patreon versions will only receive minor updates.
You can't claim that the Patreon only content is "like mods" when one of the quests says to go to a location that's only available if you're a patron. You have the game tagged as having "vaginal sex" when only patrons can access anything that leads to that, and you have several photos shown of girls in different outfits that are only available to patrons.

I support you trying to make money for your "hard" work (I mean, it's AI CG, so you didn't really do much actual work did you?) But don't claim that 60% of the content in this "1.0" release is "extra features."

yurilins

May 11, 2017
What I saw from the game is that the structure is solid, it has the possibility of being a good game.
But hiding game attributes behind a paywall is definitely a bad way to try to convince support.
And this added to AI art is simply calling the potential supporter an idiot.
Nothing against the resource, but it is clear that this game is a suspicious project to say the least.
If anyone supports this, it will be with full awareness that they are giving money for a weak product.

1708384574471.png 1708384596265.png

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
What I saw from the game is that the structure is solid, it has the possibility of being a good game.
But hiding game attributes behind a paywall is definitely a bad way to try to convince support.
And this added to AI art is simply calling the potential supporter an idiot.
Nothing against the resource, but it is clear that this game is a suspicious project to say the least.
If anyone supports this, it will be with full awareness that they are giving money for a weak product.

View attachment 3370104 View attachment 3370106
I have the same feeling about this one. It reminds me of GENJUTSU GAMBIT, creator of which is silent for almost two months.

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
"Anything you can think of" Can you make them carry you over their shoulder and force your face into their ass?

JamesT23

Feb 19, 2024
View attachment 3367126

Overview:
Lewd Souls
is a new-making adult visual novel game based on Bleach. As the main plot of the story, your grandfather, who led the Soul Society, dies tragically and you take his place as a young commander. In your new adventure, you need to keep in good relations with the captains and manage Soul Society in the best way possible. Of course, how you rule is up to you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Ethrift Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3367153 View attachment 3367155 View attachment 3367157 View attachment 3367158 View attachment 3367161 View attachment 3367162 View attachment 3367165
good novel friend

Reactions: EthriftStudios

Gufnork

Aug 5, 2016
In the public version of the game, there are many features, scenes and many cutscenes depending on the story of the characters. we wanted to advance the Patreon Version with DLC logic and actually what you see on the Patreon page are extra features that come as mods to the game since we chose to make the game this way. We're making 5 different games and between the 5 games I should point out that there are no differences. The DLC logic we're all used to. 5 games will get the same and major updates every month also Patreon versions will only receive minor updates.
Since you're clearly making this game for profit I assume you have the rights to the Bleach IP?

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes