• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cru

Jul 14, 2017
"v0.6b
-might as well call it v0.52 'cus this update is ... meh

-added one extra boring scene to mother, fay, lynnistra and new scene with druid which is also kinda meh imo"

Source: Shine on 420chan.

Latest update adds like 1 scene and the game leaves off where it did before. I'd pass on this one for this month.
Thanks for sharing.
Who is is Lynnistra? I'm not on top on who is who in this game unless they're main characters.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
hope soemone make a torrent of this or all in one on the nopy etc mega limits my download max is 700mb ...

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Who is is Lynnistra? I'm not on top on who is who in this game unless they're main characters.
Lynnistra seems to be a blood elf. I believe she is just one of the reoccurring Chronicles characters that has scenes you can watch in the open.

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Lynnistra seems to be a blood elf. I believe she is just one of the reoccurring Chronicles characters that has scenes you can watch in the open.

She's that belf from the beach patrol in Blue is Better, she can be found on the second floor of the inn in Red Riding Hoof.

cru

Jul 14, 2017

thanks bud. didn't know there was a wiki for it :)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Next update is looking promising, but this last one was indeed pretty bad.
You can see future scenes on her tumblr

Reactions: kyrill22
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes