4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RM

May 25, 2017
I tried the links that Jasfest linked and it gives me a fatal crash when i try to run the game, Pretty sure i downloaded them correctly. So either not everything is included or 0.5b has a fatal crash error.
Worked for me the other day.

New content is a small quest at the lumber mill, some extra stuff once you get "caught" by the worgen that I didn't bother finishing to the end because I couldn't be fucked and large scale environment visual upgrade (which I'm sure someone out there will masturbate too regardless).

Edit: Oh, there's a lobster on the shopping list, its in the water near that farmer's house you get the cow's milk from, travel out from the pier about 10 metres and look underwater in the lobster trap things

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018
Worked for me the other day.

New content is a small quest at the lumber mill, some extra stuff once you get "caught" by the worgen that I didn't bother finishing to the end because I couldn't be fucked and large scale environment visual upgrade (which I'm sure someone out there will masturbate too regardless).

Edit: Oh, there's a lobster on the shopping list, its in the water near that farmer's house you get the cow's milk from, travel out from the pier about 10 metres and look underwater in the lobster trap things
Then you got very lucky(somehow).... I am getting a critical error inside the code itself that was given in those files, haven't touched the code. Did the same i did for the other games from Auril, and they all worked fine. lol Can't seem to find the code or i would fix it myself or well attempt to.

Then you got very lucky(somehow).... I am getting a critical error inside the code itself that was given in those files, haven't touched the code. Did the same i did for the other games from Auril, and they all worked fine. lol Can't seem to find the code or i would fix it myself or well attempt to.
Replying to myself because i am sooooooo confused.... Just tried it this morning again, and it is now working!?!?!?!? i..... just..... no idea, if anyone else is getting a critical error, i guess? just wait it out??

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Replying to myself because i am sooooooo confused.... Just tried it this morning again, and it is now working!?!?!?!? i..... just..... no idea, if anyone else is getting a critical error, i guess? just wait it out??
Did you perhaps change something in the game folder? Or maybe something in appdata or registry or something? Or new windows/drivers update? Cus I too am getting critical error...

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
Question will there be a Mega link cause every other site i have only 200 kb/s download speed. Another question is someone downloading on other sites because seriously they dont have that high download speed like Mega like Nopy they had 10 mb/s but since they have the F95zone banner in it. I can only DL with 200 kb/s ? :eek:

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018
Did you perhaps change something in the game folder? Or maybe something in appdata or registry or something? Or new windows/drivers update? Cus I too am getting critical error...
I did not change anything in the folder, re-downloaded it about 3-4 times trying to figure it out. Just started working the day after i posted my first time here. Wish i could help people out having it as well. I just don't know what went wrong and what fixed it. Sorry!

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
For people with the fatal error try and delete the OST_Game folder in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ . You will need to see hidden files to see the AppData folder.

This is the main website for the game with all the issues you might encounter and fixes for them

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Changelog please.
(I have beaten the game like a month ago, and I am not sure if it is worth to do so again if the changes are superficial)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Changelog please.
(I have beaten the game like a month ago, and I am not sure if it is worth to do so again if the changes are superficial)
This is the best change log you'll find

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
There's mention of fish oil when you enter the house at the graveyard. Comments and Wiki say it's supposed to be on the bathhouse second floor. There are indeed two flasks: a red one (left side, table 3/4) and a teal one (right side, table 2/4). I can't trigger interaction with either of them. Is it somewhere else?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
That was were it was in the build prior to the public demo. It seems to be broken in this build.

Edit

Apparently its been moved to the bottom floor on the left side in a deck chair.

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
does somebody has 6.b?
"v0.6b
-might as well call it v0.52 'cus this update is ... meh

-added one extra boring scene to mother, fay, lynnistra and new scene with druid which is also kinda meh imo"

Source: Shine on 420chan.

Latest update adds like 1 scene and the game leaves off where it did before. I'd pass on this one for this month.

I'd recommend OP also having this for Walkthrough:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes