4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
this is so bugged... can not interact to NPCs or anything after leave the house.. wtf... also how to save in this game??

studiololipop

Jun 12, 2017
Her fanbase isn't interested in things not wow. Very unlikely that she will do something other than wow. Plenty of other content creators that do non related wow things.

Wildlands by adeptus steve will probably cover the other area of non wow related smut when it gets up and running.
Yeah ,so few 3D games with "mission","story" ,I only know Monster girl island and Breeders Of The Nephelym in patreon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no idea wtf is wrong... i got no error, but the game just stop working right after the intro screen (whenwe see the 2 draenei blowjob , very beginning)

all others game of the serie work great... but this one just stop work. (i doubt my pc cant handle it, seriously)

edit: ok now i succeed to get a little more far in the intro, but still stop working

got it to work by using same tips than for others games from them.

delete OST_Game folder in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\

that allow me to load the game and then change some setting :)

edit : these games are freaking awesome ! some of the best 3D game i have played . very good graphism, nice small story and very fappable. its just sad that they are no save progress , but i not care to restart them , 'cause they are very good.

Why there's 6 parts to download. Should I download them all.
yes, then extract the first one and it will extract the whole game .
this is so bugged... can not interact to NPCs or anything after leave the house.. wtf... also how to save in this game??
its not bugged to me, you cant talk to some npcs, just go to the quest and progress. you can still lurk around and talk to some npcs but its mostly quest-path-follow game. and yes, its sad they are no save option.

edit : find that .. not tested yet
======================================
Q: Does the game autosave one’s progress?

A: No. In the older games, F5=save and F6=load. In the newer games, save and load can be found from the main menu. Saving might not always work correctly in demo- or donator beta versions.
=======================================

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Why there's 6 parts to download. Should I download them all.
That -- is a good question. Why is there six parts? Starting them I expected Part 2 to pick up where Part 1 ended but nope, started the whole thing over again. If I play through Part 2 will it go further than where Part 1 ended? If so should I just skip to Part 6?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That -- is a good question. Why is there six parts? Starting them I expected Part 2 to pick up where Part 1 ended but nope, started the whole thing over again. If I play through Part 2 will it go further than where Part 1 ended? If so should I just skip to Part 6?
game is actually huge. you NEED the 6 parts for allow the full game to be extracted

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
game is actually huge. you NEED the 6 parts for allow the full game to be extracted
How does that work? I mean - do I have to Extract them all into the same folder and run a certain OST or what?

Edit: Actually, is there anything past finding the Cow, entering the cave then the creature shows up? If not, anything else in the World to actually do or see? Other than the map.

Last edited:

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I see you guys have never dealt with scene releases. Those .rars are broken up parts of the game, if you extract from part1 it'll extract everything from the others as well. It's done for a variety of reasons, chief of which nowadays - other than tradition which is dumb - is to save space on limited upload platforms. If you can only upload files of up to 300MB but the thing you want to upload is 1.2 GB, you have to break it up.

Considering this is v0.2b, I'm pretty sure there isn't anything past finding the cow right now. We'll just have to wait for updates.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I see you guys have never dealt with scene releases. Those .rars are broken up parts of the game, if you extract from part1 it'll extract everything from the others as well. It's done for a variety of reasons, chief of which nowadays - other than tradition which is dumb - is to save space on limited upload platforms. If you can only upload files of up to 300MB but the thing you want to upload is 1.2 GB, you have to break it up.

Considering this is v0.2b, I'm pretty sure there isn't anything past finding the cow right now. We'll just have to wait for updates.
Thank you. Though, remember, not everyone online is a savant at computers. That being said, maybe I am as if there is nothing after finding the cow then I did it all correctly from the start! :winkytongue:

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Very nice game. Run super smoothly with max setting at 1920x1080. Nice setting, good looking character, good game physic, smooth animation and character movement, beautiful landscape and so on. 3D game with open world is not very common for Adult-themed game, so it is nice to see one in development. Personally, female protagonist genre is not really my thing. Anyway, it was nice to check it out.
She made a male protagonist in "Blue Is Better" nice game, also there is an attached "Speedrun" in the game by using the key 'N' key :)

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
She made a male protagonist in "Blue Is Better" nice game, also there is an attached "Speedrun" in the game by using the key 'N' key :)
the christmas one is also male protagonist.
and clearly, i enjoy red hood alots, even if its female protagonist, thoses games are sweet

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How am i supposed to save ? I am Save freak - like to save evry 5 min :heartcoveredeyes: - but there is no Save option in the menu just

Continue
Options
Load
Quit

Is it only possible to save in certain loactions or what ?

PS> NVM it want that long to start with.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I can't interact most of the time. The "e" key doesn't respond.

Make sure you aren't watching the scene from the window in the beginning. There was a bug in the last build that would break your interaction button after viewing. Unsure of if it's fixed in 0.3

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes