• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
From dev :)
-------------
b656CPLdl4e_okhFXsfF2AwFjlFe986e9TmUdSm8rC2uAniEssDsHdzItnEND4en[1].png
Hard work
Feb 16 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since my last post, so I just wanted to let you know what's going on. I'm still hard at work with the version 0.3 and it'll be ready for Elite pledgers at the end of the next week. Standard pledgers will have their version in two weeks. Top image is just a preview for what you can expect in v0.3 ;)

Also, thank you for the input in the poll with 438 entries. I'll definitely use these results in future versions of the game, but some of them already you'll find in the v0.3

Just a note for the new patrons, you'll get the latest version as soon as your pledge is processed.

Thank you all for the support!

Cheers :)

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
From dev :)
-------------
View attachment 68752
Hard work
Feb 16 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since my last post, so I just wanted to let you know what's going on. I'm still hard at work with the version 0.3 and it'll be ready for Elite pledgers at the end of the next week. Standard pledgers will have their version in two weeks. Top image is just a preview for what you can expect in v0.3 ;)

Also, thank you for the input in the poll with 438 entries. I'll definitely use these results in future versions of the game, but some of them already you'll find in the v0.3

Just a note for the new patrons, you'll get the latest version as soon as your pledge is processed.

Thank you all for the support!

Getting better an better can´t wait for the release. Hope not she looking for p....! just joking

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Another preview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wait...
Feb 21 at 12:53pm
Hi everyone,
I know waiting is tough, but I hope you're not angry like our female hero in this picture. Just two days left until the first release of Lewd Island v0.3 for $20 patrons! I'm working on some finishing touches so everything is ready for this friday.

Thanks everyone for the support!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Another preview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wait...
Feb 21 at 12:53pm
Hi everyone,
I know waiting is tough, but I hope you're not angry like our female hero in this picture. Just two days left until the first release of Lewd Island v0.3 for $20 patrons! I'm working on some finishing touches so everything is ready for this friday.

Thanks everyone for the support!

Unhappy and naked, just the way I like them:p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@crust @TCMS @Bloo

Could someone update the 1st post please with the new update in post 178

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes