beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
No, v0-2 is really the current version. But it seems it was finished some time ago and leaked last year.

I chatted with dev a month ago and he seems to be very nice and sent me his coming version: v0-2. It was the same which was posted here already ^^°

So probably the chinese boy wanted to say: someone hacked the account of dev a year ago and has now full access to his files and downloaded the version months before official release.

Maybe beijing999 wants to be a participant in the challenge "Asshole of the month" because he blames others for paying for devs (seems to match the stereotype of the chinese people to copy things instead of paying for it). But he wouldn't have any chances to win this trophy this month - the guys who report devs to Patreon because they don't like "their" games having ntr content couldn't be bested!
Or he's a community hero! Maybe living in a sub-community that prevent him from snitching to dev of Lewd Island directly that his acc was hacked ... but playing the idiot blurting out by mistake that info so xred will be informed ... great move :FeelsGoodMan:
Sorry, I cancel the post allready because it was not belong to the game of Lewd island. So you have to challenge alone! By the way after you copy the DmD daughter 10 cm taller and not so high quality (render) you thing Patreon close his eye´s?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, I cancel the post allready because it was not belong to the game of Lewd island. So you have to challenge alone! By the way after you copy the DmD daughter 10 cm taller and not so high quality (render) you thing Patreon close his eye´s?
Oh, needed a minute, but I think I comprehend this time ^^

1st: You probably don't meant it that way, but to make sure: I am not the developer of this game. Just a fanboy and supporter :D
2nd: Nice eye for details, beijing999. Yes, D is bigger than in DmD. But her model was also used in other games, e.g. "Man of the house"
3rd: No, I don't think Patreon will tolerate the incestual content of this game . As long as they don't know it will go on. After someone tells them the game includes incest content, they'll ban the game/developer :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: botc76

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Good to hear this, because I like this game too. But after I read the news from DmD and BB I wasn´t sure this game goes on. Thanks for this info and cross the fingers that it runs smoth. By the way "with hack`s" I mean you can download games from Patreon even there dont send the games here, for " some" reason. Without payment to the " tiers" charges. If you google them. Of course not via mega. Even "Loverslab" looks in to these games and act if this a good.

Reactions: selvy

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Good to hear this, because I like this game too. But after I read the news from DmD and BB I wasn´t sure this game goes on. Thanks for this info and cross the fingers that it runs smoth. By the way "with hack`s" I mean you can download games from Patreon even there dont send the games here, for " some" reason. Without payment to the " tiers" charges. If you google them. Of course not via mega. Even "Loverslab" looks in to these games and act if this a good.
Interesting, i never heard of that... yes, i like the game too, i hope we will see an update soon, if this version is old we should see 0.3 soon i think!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope .3 has sex, because so far not even Patreon could call this a sex based game. I don't mind story development,but not what I am playing these games for solely.

Reactions: ponyguy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wish this game first had a bigger island, and second had more survivors, or at least that D and F find more girl survivors to make the island more lewd :p

any sexual interaction between them I feel it would be too soon, maybe some sexual tension, but any kind of sexual contact would be too soon, that's why it would be better to have more survivors

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I wish this game first had a bigger island, and second had more survivors, or at least that D and F find more girl survivors to make the island more lewd :p

any sexual interaction between them I feel it would be too soon, maybe some sexual tension, but any kind of sexual contact would be too soon, that's why it would be better to have more survivors
You right, other actors can be arrive from a near island maybe not friendly, because hole food over there isn´t from the sky. Or as you said strandet men or girls. Beside lewd there other option too, right. Stay away from ( in...). This can be a very long story with lot of advendure.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, I'm happy without any sex for the next releases. At least between F+D it would be ultimately out of place.
Maybe some penguins swim by and have sex at the beautiful beach with a sunset to complete the romantic atmosphere

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I hope in real life you looks great. If you looks like this picture with your alias name, I´ll say the same. But turtles are better you don`t need run behind the penguins, there are fast you know. Please also send this game with your idea to pages until 12 yr to enjoy the romantic island with animals. But not from Patreon to here, there don´t have sucess to watch your game,Sir! good by

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, I'm happy without any sex for the next releases. At least between F+D it would be ultimately out of place.
Maybe some penguins swim by and have sex at the beautiful beach with a sunset to complete the romantic atmosphere
Great idea, lie down “ Mr. Hemingway” and sleep well in this paradise. Oh, sorry he has 2 daughters, but the 2 penguins doing well for you. I’m sure you don’t care so much anymore about the differences of these actions, good night Sir.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
This is good game but you should add too many things .. And for this version (0.2) its too much (over 500 mb)

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
This is good game but you should add too many things .. And for this version (0.2) its too much (over 500 mb)
Sorry but I add nothing I only mention to some member that there some option for " S.. " later in the game, from v0.5 - v0.9 or even later. My joke about - the well known Member "Mollari"-. That´s is to early to be a Chairman of a Penguins " Sexclub. Don´t take these post seriously and overact on them. You will reach the 3 GB soon or later with or without us.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Will have to keep an eye on this one.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Did I miss somthing? Very short and not even a hint of sex, other than the uncovered boob in the begining. Did I get a short demo version?
BTW, I love the big boobs. She looks like DMD girl, but I don’t much care. I would like to see some real hard core stuff in both games.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Did I miss somthing? Very short and not even a hint of sex, other than the uncovered boob in the begining. Did I get a short demo version?
BTW, I love the big boobs. She looks like DMD girl, but I don’t much care. I would like to see some real hard core stuff in both games.
a million games out there where MC can fuck every woman after introduction ... some of us are really bored of this :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes