Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At least the dev is trying to address some issues, and some story advancement.
The drugged alcohol was a good idea IF the characters would not have remembered anything for a while, that could have led to more situations.
Yeah that would've been a cool touch, but this was good too though. I do find it funny and weird that even when not intoxicated, she still can't stop thinking about his dick and "repaying" him for destroying his source of "fun", while he only here and there sees and thinks of her sexually, much less than she does, haha, and she's constantly looking for "me-time" xD

Reactions: RustyV

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
anyone know what's the plan with updates now or when is the next one?i'm guessing it won't take whole month to get day 6 afternoon update?it is cheesy game but i quite like it,daughter character is really nice.

Reactions: RustyV

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anyone know what's the plan with updates now or when is the next one?i'm guessing it won't take whole month to get day 6 afternoon update?it is cheesy game but i quite like it,daughter character is really nice.
I hope it won't be just one update a month, I don't think there was a whole month between this and previous update, maybe 2 weeks? An update every 2 weeks, considering how small the updates are, would be acceptable.

Sep 4, 2017
So i have a question, is the sanity meter supposed to be stuck at 10? i mean sometimes it flickers up to 11,12 or even 13 but then goes down to 10.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So i have a question, is the sanity meter supposed to be stuck at 10? i mean sometimes it flickers up to 11,12 or even 13 but then goes down to 10.
10 is basically the maximum I think, but sometimes it goes up to like 20 because what has transpired and the afterthoughts will reduce the points by quite the several point, which is more or less unavoidable, so it wouldn't be fair if you lost all points due to no fault of your own.

But I might be wrong and the max points has been upped.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
Sep 4, 2017
10 is basically the maximum I think, but sometimes it goes up to like 20 because what has transpired and the afterthoughts will reduce the points by quite the several point, which is more or less unavoidable, so it wouldn't be fair if you lost all points due to no fault of your own.

But I might be wrong and the max points has been upped.
Right didnt think about that, guess that makes sense thanks

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
At least the dev is trying to address some issues, and some story advancement.
The drugged alcohol was a good idea IF the characters would not have remembered anything for a while, that could have led to more situations.
Very true, but if he usex the drugged alcohol often for "sexy time" is going to get old and repetitive, and may become boring at some point.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Very true, but if he usex the drugged alcohol often for "sexy time" is going to get old and repetitive, and may become boring at some point.
That also is true, but, I doubt that's going to be the case because we already know that alcohol/drugs or not, the both of them have already considered each other sexually, more or less, so can they REALLY blame intoxication for too long in the long run? No, in the end they have to face it, haha.

Reactions: Revo

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Well if you want to see a game that's *really* bad check out 'On My Own'.

I won't say right now who the dev is but if you find out in about two minutes don't complain you weren't warned :)
To be honest, I believe "on my own" has potential only IF the dev wasn't such a bad dev, and if the game was better flesh out. Instead of trying to pull off a big brother grindfest with so little content per update.

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
a good advancement idea will be that MC and Girl will remember soon what append with the drugged alchool.
Since the start of this game i said that was promising and i'm happy to confirm again. Renders are really good and animation too! the story is a little slow but i like it.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
That also is true, but, I doubt that's going to be the case because we already know that alcohol/drugs or not, the both of them have already considered each other sexually, more or less, so can they REALLY blame intoxication for too long in the long run? No, in the end they have to face it, haha.
Extremely true. The way I see it, is that the drugged alcohol unlocked their desires and remove the oppressed lust from each other.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Extremely true. The way I see it, is that the drugged alcohol unlocked their desires and remove the oppressed lust from each other.
Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later, because as much as I like the story, even though there can't be much to it since it's just everyday survival on a very small island, we all know what we're really here for; to see them getting to it, haha XD

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The animations looked really nice, but they end way to fast... one stroke and then its over, when you click, thats no good... and about the story, they had so freaking much trouble starting the fire in the start, but here he just pick up a bottle and hold it in the sun and fire!! haha they could not have done that to start with? :p kinda makes most of the start of the game pointless, in my mind :)

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
This game and its comments are a good example of what happens when people have huge expectations and they do not get fullfilled.

The only thing I find disturbing, is that developers are doing 4k renders as a reward... imo the time spend on them, would be better spend on improving the game, or relaxing doing something totally different.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes