Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I downloaded from mega on the op and it comes up, but the window is all white. Now if I click in the white window i get surf sounds. Based on what I'm reading most people didn't see this or they knew what it was and fixed it without seeking help. Sorta hoping it's the later. But just in case I am downloading again from the link in page 62. But if anyone saw this and fixed it. let me know what you did.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, although it was an extremely short update, it's still a good one for what it is, especially when we finally get some lewd stuff, though at this rate it's still going to be a very long while before we get there.
While I play these games/and VNs vastly for the story, I still don't appreciate being blue-balled, and handjobs and oral just doesn't do it for me, at all, haha.

But nonetheless, looking forward to next updates, might actually have to wait a few updates in between to let the story progress nicely before getting into it again, and maybe they'll finally get to it by that time, but that may be just a pipe-dream, haha. Eh, who am I trying to convince, I know I'll be checking the very next update when it pops up xD

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At least the dev is trying to address some issues, and some story advancement.
The drugged alcohol was a good idea IF the characters would not have remembered anything for a while, that could have led to more situations.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes