• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
updates take too long for the amount of content, the Dev isn't taking this game seriously, if he wants money he will need to treat this game as a job first. also patreon is a garbage platform that not only censor and kill creativity but also allows greedy devs to milk their games for a lot of money (basically encouraging that behavior) so I don't trust this game to go anywhere in the next 6 months, let alone put my money here.

a new game should offer a huge update every month or a nice amount of content every week. if a Dev isn't spending even 15 hours a week on the game (which is very little anyway) then what's the point?

download.jpg

Nfrog

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
updates take too long for the amount of content, the Dev isn't taking this game seriously, if he wants money he will need to treat this game as a job first. also patreon is a garbage platform that not only censor and kill creativity but also allows greedy devs to milk their games for a lot of money (basically encouraging that behavior) so I don't trust this game to go anywhere in the next 6 months, let alone put my money here.

a new game should offer a huge update every month or a nice amount of content every week. if a Dev isn't spending even 15 hours a week on the game (which is very little anyway) then what's the point?

View attachment 2170383
The point is that I make my game for fun? And I just want to share it with people. Patreon does not force me to censor the game in any way, and if it will, I'll just go to a different site.

Aug 29, 2020
I'm stuck in a part.

When that guy appears asking Barbara to bless the "medicine" (a used condom) whenever I try to talk to her I just give her the option to leave and I can't do anything else

ekej

May 17, 2022
I like the character screen, it looks ambitious. I'm looking forward to next updates.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Now I can't use patreon in my country, but I'm still developing my game.
You should set up a Subscribestar, or Itch.io, some way to still accept donations or purchases from people that wanna support the game

Reactions: Nfrog

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Now I can't use patreon in my country, but I'm still developing my game.
As i said before you should try Subscribestar, Itch.io or Boosty.to, less picky when it comes to "certain" fetishes. If you're taking from your free time to make this then you should monetize it, every penny helps.
Also don't worry about rude and angry people when it comes to your game content, do it the way you want.

AzumaIsHere

Jun 8, 2022
Game looks promising so far. An interesting take considering u added in a H status. Will stay and bookmark this thread incase anything pops up

Thanks. Hope you go a long way

Incornal

Jan 2, 2023
am I dumb? I keep getting the same scenes (scene where her skirt gets pulled up, confessions scene where that guy complains about jean, and the same first concert) idk if I'm missing something or if the game isn't developped past this part.

Reactions: Excalibis

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
am I dumb? I keep getting the same scenes (scene where her skirt gets pulled up, confessions scene where that guy complains about jean, and the same first concert) idk if I'm missing something or if the game isn't developped past this part.
That's all the content for now

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes