4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You literally get more then enough from quests that cost nothing also exploration is really fun
I won't say you're wrong because you're not, but after acension 2, I felt everything got more pay2win, resin, mora, level up materials. It doesn't remove the fun you mentioned, as exploration was and is fun. I just can't enjoy it when feeling, I need to level up my characters, talents, limited resin etc.

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
I won't say you're wrong because you're not, but after acension 2, I felt everything got more pay2win, resin, mora, level up materials. It doesn't remove the fun you mentioned, as exploration was and is fun. I just can't enjoy it when feeling, I need to level up my characters, talents, limited resin etc.
Meh its really not that serious you get more then enough exp from the quest and if things get to hard you can always lower the world level, there is no pay to win in this game its pay to waifu anyway if this game gets dropped im just gonna make my own genshin parody.

Reactions: chickenmaid

Karb

Apr 15, 2018
Since I don't have access to developer notes for now:
This is just a demo to show you what my game is about.
Main theme will be corruption, exhibitionism, etc(no romance at all)
4 scenes for now (2 in confessional, 2 Barbara work)
Please note that english is not my first language and you may find some strange sentences... Sorry for this, I will try my best...
Despite the fact that the main protagonist is male, my game will feel more like 3rd person
as someone who is all for new developers and R18 games, I love seeing new games and genshin one is finally here! I would be happy to help make sure the english is polished and makes grammatical sense if you'd want any help with that c: Good luck with the game!

Reactions: Valeri97 and Nfrog

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
as someone who is all for new developers and R18 games, I love seeing new games and genshin one is finally here! I would be happy to help make sure the english is polished and makes grammatical sense if you'd want any help with that c: Good luck with the game!
Guess i can translate it to polish if somebody wants lol

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I can say that next update will be a continuation of Barbara story and maybe teaser of 1 new character. I don't really know what character I will add. I think it's better to let the audience decide. Maybe a poll on patreon or something like that
ill say one thing
audience will always choose the more popular characters
so its best if you add characters one by one without polls becouse characters like sucrose,noelle, xinyan, xiangling will get overshadowed by characters like yelan,raiden,ganyu,mona,dehya,shenhe
you gt my point

just start from the way characters were introduced in genshin in order

so id say amber and lisa are next in line

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
hre is an order

MONDSTADT
knights of favonious
amber
lisa
jean
eula
sucrose
noelle

church of favonious
barbara
rosaria

adventurers guild
fischl
mona (fontaine)

ascended
vannessa

LIYUE

liyue qixing
Ninguang
keqing

adepti
ganyu
yanfei

normal people
beidou
xiangling
xinyan
yunjin

neutral
shenhe
yelan
hu tao

dead yaksha
indarias
bonanus

INAZUMA

archon
raiden shogun

youkai
yae miko

royalty
kamisato ayaka
kujou sara

non royalty
yoimiya
kuki shinobu

watatsumi
sangonomiya kokomi

dead
oni chiyo
kitsune saiguu

SUMERU

archon
rukhadevata

sumeru city
layla
nilou

forest willage
collei

dessert willage
candace
dehya

traveler
lumine

anyways this are all the girls for now i just want you to not leave any one of them

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
So uuuuh if one were to drop a new Genshin parody game focused on mind control would it be awkward or what

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nfrog

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
About Genshin Impact's Sumeru Arc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly lol, Sumeru increased the potential for parody content even more in so many aspects

The and fortune telling, like you said, but also exotic dancer outfits, the eremite enemies being hot af, not to mention of course the new characters all being very pretty (including the dudes ngl), hell theres even some mind break/corruption possible outside of the akasha terminals, with Collei and Dottore, or Scaramouche and Haypasia

There's even an NPC in Aaru Village whos really lonely and says how she would love if you could come back to water her flowers and bloom some seeds :BootyTime:

Genshin already had so much parody potential and Sumeru just enhanced it even more, can't wait to see what the moist/wet region has in store lol

and pyro region with potential for a hot as fuck Vanessa-style gladiator Archon oh lord

Reactions: chickenmaid

panhsenpai

Aug 4, 2018
how da fk do you progress in this game, i start off buying barbara constellation, then just constantly clicking to bring the reputation to -2, corruption to 100, but nothing new happen ????

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes