4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Will you be adding the males from the franchise to this game? It's the only way she'll play this game.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Well here's to hoping this one doesn't end up abandoned like 90% of Patreon funded hentai games.

Nfrog

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
By the way, what is default language when you open game first time? And what is default volume settings? I tested the sound with customized volume settings and I don't know if it will be the same in your game. Need a little feedback:)

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
By the way, what is default language when you open game first time? And what is default volume settings? I tested the sound with customized volume settings and I don't know if it will be the same in your game. Need a little feedback:)
so far the only thing that ive noticed is in jean dialogue you spelled ambers name wrong and called her Ember
everything else is good

Reactions: Nfrog

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Same problem
dont start with her constalation
do it like this
go to chrurch
speak to barbara then sleep
next help barbara 2 times
and every evening go to the conseltation room
after that do concert once and then buy her constalation
and talk to barbara
then to the consoltation room in the evening

thats all in the game curently

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
At the moment, the game is not an erotic game (in the current version). No perversions.
For now, it's just a short visual novel.
And yes, a tag without sexual content is needed (only f95zone) Naturally, temporarily.

А так же, автор вроде русский.

На данный момент, игра не представляет из себя эро игру(в текущей версии). Никаких извращений.
На данный момент это просто короткая визуальная новелла.
И да тег без сексуального контента не обходим(только f95zone) Естественно временно.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
why does every character in this game have a cape? Is that some censor thing or? Really made that way? I am the one who never show cloaks, or shoulder pieces, or helmets in games, this kinda bothers me :)
Also I mean the real game, genshin impact.
Like that shenhue or whatever, has a "cape" to hide her gigantic tits, worst cape-ish ever! :)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I've been waiting for a Genshin game with romance, shame this won't have any :(
Anyways, good luck dev.
I feel you, we have 3 genshin parodies so far (that I know of) and all of them are purely horny content, not romantic,
which of course I'm all for the horny content, but hopefully we can get a Harem Impact game with romance focus one day (and of course optional kinky horny cuz u know characters like Lisa, Candace, Yae and Yelan can get freaky)

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
So far this is a nice fun game with a claim to seduce an idol. Promising, we look forward to continuing.

Reactions: Nfrog
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes