Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Man, I have complicated feelings about Chika. On an objective level, I feel like I should likeher. She hasn't really done anything wrong, it really is Akira's fault for not putting his foot down about the girlfriend thing when it wouldn't have hurt her as much, and I liked her quite a bit early on...

but emotionally oh my god I cannot stand her these days. The fucking shoe needs to drop yesterday, I am so bored of this constant spooling setup of what's going to happen just fucking make it happen already. It's turned into me being frustrated with the character because every scene just annoys me, she's been nothing but a delusional simp for so many updates now, the only light in the darkness is her interactions with Uta at this point. She's stagnated like Futaba but at least Futaba is likeable in her current incarnation and at least has something going on with Nodoka and Imani, even if those plot threads feel underutililized. I want to like Chika but literally the only thing I'm hoping for is to get her broken arc (a thing I suspect every girl is going to have) over with already

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The only thing I don't like about Chika is her losing her gyaru hair color. But I do feel like Sel frontloaded her content in earlier versions and she is kind of drifting atm.

But then again the slow torturous buildup for Uta/Touka sexy times is also maddening xD

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
But then again the slow torturous buildup for Uta/Touka sexy times is also maddening xD
The build up to Otoha cuckquean has been started... I wonder when will it end... or even if it will be a thing...

.. Wonder if Sekai will magically become another "Side Girl" or if she's just gonna stay in background...

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Guys, is Rin actually a Bad Homie?
You know, i think she has the excuse of just been a young girl. So personally i would just see all what you have listed more as, been stupid, having a bad idea. I mean what does she even know about relationships? Her mothers were pretty disfunctional if rika is any indication, then she was rejected by chika, rushed into that thing with Otoha, that fell apart. So i give her the benefit of the doubt in been having good intention, but no idea what she is doing/what she should doing.

I mean that with not telling about the book. That feels more like, that it would be nodokas place to tell her and/or to just avoid the drama she didnt caused. I mean it is not her book, nor her idea. Not her fault. Why risk it by telling her and in the end get part of the blame? I can understand why she didnt told her. And sure, that might not have been the right or best decision. But who did the right or best at that age?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You know, i think she has the excuse of just been a young girl. So personally i would just see all what you have listed more as, been stupid, having a bad idea. I mean what does she even know about relationships? Her mothers were pretty disfunctional if rika is any indication, then she was rejected by chika, rushed into that thing with Otoha, that fell apart. So i give her the benefit of the doubt in been having good intention, but no idea what she is doing/what she should doing.

I mean that with not telling about the book. That feels more like, that it would be nodokas place to tell her and/or to just avoid the drama she didnt caused. I mean it is not her book, nor her idea. Not her fault. Why risk it by telling her and in the end get part of the blame? I can understand why she didnt told her. And sure, that might not have been the right or best decision. But who did the right or best at that age?
True. I don't hold mundane bad decisions against any of the characters. But I can see why Futaba is starting to feel done with all of her friends.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
True. I don't hold mundane bad decisions against any of the characters. But I can see why Futaba is starting to feel done with all of her friends.
Yeah, sure, it would be very understandable if she would loose trust in everyone. I mean i still dont think rin did really anything bad. It would make sense if futuba would feel differently about it.

Edit: Ah, but Ron has the advantage of been a normal human beeing. So she could do someting nodoka could never do. She could say she is sorry and appologize and that not telling her about the book was a mistake or something like that.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Crazy how I kind of feel the same about chika.
At the beginning of the game she was an S tier for me and has been slowly climbing down to A/B through the constant nagging, delusionism and fighting. The worst thing about all this is that she is literally right.

We are mad at Chika because we are the ones cheating on her and don't want her to act up on it when it's the most normal reaction ever. We are hipocrites and we don't like it.

It would be so very easy to make her accepting of the Harem like literally every other girl, but we need this type of character because it simply is way too convenient that they are all a bit jealous but then "well you are plapping 10 other girls haha what you gonna do about it"

The only real problem is that Selebus is dragging this whole thing for way too long. Even Ami is aware of the cheating going on despite being involved in many a less OBVIOUS infidelity situations around Akira.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The only real problem is that Selebus is dragging this whole thing for way too long. Even Ami is aware of the cheating going on despite being involved in many a less OBVIOUS infidelity situations around Akira.
Wait... Ami is actually aware?
I thought she is just delusional and believes that her uncle is committed to her... and probably Ayane

Oct 1, 2023
Wait... Ami is actually aware?
I thought she is just delusional and believes that her uncle is committed to her... and probably Ayane
Ami knows, she just pretends she doesn't (I think this was obvious)
Ayane knows too she was literally sucking Akira's dick with Kirin at some point and definitely knows Akira plapped Kirin and possibly more girls

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Ayane knows too she was literally sucking Akira's dick with Kirin at some point and definitely knows Akira plapped Kirin and possibly more girls
Didn't Ami romantically announce that she is going to gut anyone who gets too close to sensei?
Also, who does Ami actually know about?
Aside from Sekai

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Ayane straight up asked Akira for a list, she should know about everyone.
Ami called out Chika over the nudes on Akira's phone. Presumably she knows for sure about everyone else dumb enough to give Akira nudes.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Ayane straight up asked Akira for a list, she should know about everyone.
Ami called out Chika over the nudes on Akira's phone. Presumably she knows for sure about everyone else dumb enough to give Akira nudes.
... I like how calm she was about Akira having pictures of... 10yo Uta?

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
... I like how calm she was about Akira having pictures of... 10yo Uta?
I think Ami is beyond caring about moral and legal sexual guidelines given who she is. She'll use them against people though.

Speaking of the pictures, she should have seen the messages from Sara. I was surprised Ami showed no signs of fighting off Sara during the camping trip. Ami is hard to read since shes a lot smarter than she lets on. I'm looking forward to seeing how Sensei's talk about mother figures go.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Honestly, I've always thought Rin was kind of an asshole. Not at all a bad person, but she's a teenager in a shitty circumstance; she can be a little self centered and minimize other people's problems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes