Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I can live at peace with myself now that I finally saw that genuine smile being shown and not him hiding it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I take back any bad words I've ever sent to Ami or anything bad I've said about her, she's easily my top 2 now
Even after she said she would chop it off?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The most unexpected development for me perhaps is that it’s not Love Cafe but canonically Fish Cafe. Really Haruka? FISH?

edit: also, Sel using the same unzipping sound for sleeping bag is throwing me off so much; thought he was attempting to do something unsavory on someone sleeping...lol

Last edited:

korendrd

Sep 9, 2020

I gotta admit, occasionally the meta commentary he puts in this game has me rolling. It's a nice brief departure from the heavy ass emotions of the events I've seen so far.

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
Is there even any new content in the dorms? i tested by trying to go from door to door, and even chika is still using blonde hair.

(i was also unable to call anyone over, despite it saying that i now could)

finnmill69

Mar 31, 2020
hey does anyone know what variables I have to change while save editing to make it so I didn't fuck ami and am not interested in the kiddies? I lost my save so I gotta edit up a new one.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
If you got the shampoo bottle in the last reset, you get blocked from the dorms, you need to get URM and set shampoo to false to regain access
I'm gonna leave it for now since there's stuff in the dorms that you can do that doesn't make sense yet given Sensei's current mental state and the flag might get removed by an event later.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
I just though y'all might want to play the game early? Plus 10 dollars off is a sweet deal, too bad I bought before that deal got announced :cry:

So mean :(

What have I ever done to you?

I've largely known for posting save files / offering advice / translating bits and pieces of JPN content on this forum since I was in middle school (though this account's since 2019 since I posted too much emo shit on my old account #blunderyears:p:p). I think that's pretty kind.

Why would Sel have a clone account that's a year older than LiL :ROFLMAO:
Because his account was banned.

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
So, i'm just gonna throw this out here while waiting for you guys to finish the update, can anyone speculate on what was the deal with nao-chan and the

also, from what i gathered:

1. user-2

2. And then nao-chan

3. The one who restored order

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
is it time to finally play it again or should I hold off how is everyone on ether vibes of the past few updates?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes