fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I can't recall what every god was responsible for but hasn't wires been good so far? He's fixes things when they break and he was the one who gave Sensei his memory with Niki. Maybe hes done some bad stuff that I don't remember? I really have no idea, I had no clue what I was reading the first time around.

I do know that HOPE fucking sucks though. It's not clear why the gods want what they want but one moment that sticks out in my mind is when he called Yasu retarded. It sticks out because there is no way it was necessary and it's such a hateful thing to say about someone who has only been a loyal follower to him. Then he taunted Senei and made Yasu soil herself. That whole event just made me feel really bad for Yasu. How do you convince a fanatic to ditch their abusive god?

Thank god for Touka though. Seeing Yasu smile when Touka shows up always warms my heart.
I had a hard time believing whatever spoke through Yaus that night was HOPE. Not only did it sound very colloquial instead of mystical, the direct verbal assault toward Sensei such as "GET REAL, FUCKER" and "Eat shit and die" is so uncharacteristic that I don't even know how to align it with any god or any paranormal entity we have in the pool. At the time I was guessing it might be his human brother, Nozomu Arakawa, because he might be the only person/entity that could have any reason to exhibit such hostility, but don't quote me on this as I was only thinking about any potential incentive and completely disregarding whether his brother showing up like this is remotely possible or not.

As for Wire god, he is the one that can do this so don't put all your money on him just yet lol
1715797489452.png
The Wire god/USER2 seemed to be implied to be responsible for the Scary Room that Maya went through, and Molly being raped, but Pareidolia may have been impersonating it, since it can apparently copy the others.
Pretty sure Pareidolia is just voicing out how capable and powerful it has become compared to the two senpais before it, and not insinuating any past event was also from its doing, especially during the time when it didn't have its own season and wasn't powerful enough to perform such feat. At least from Karin incident, what I get is that this "same trick" is pulled twice but by different USERS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
God that Karin event still haunts me. Of all the girls to ever hurt, not her :(

Edit: I also really want to get a better glimpse of how Wires is involved in Tsuneyo's life - like is she ACTUALLY his daughter or something else? Tsuneyo is one of the biggest enigmas of the girls. Her ability to flip from weird language to perfectly clear is immensely interesting.

Edit 2: Well shit, spoke literally one scene too soon - whoa Tsuneyo hang in there girl.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
The Wire god/USER2 seemed to be implied to be responsible for the Scary Room that Maya went through, and Molly being raped, but Pareidolia may have been impersonating it, since it can apparently copy the others. It also seems to hate Maya, so, trying to traumatize her, seems up it's alley. (May also be The World Itself, as if it's meant to be Sekai, then Sekai seems to hate Maya as well:
Or at least one does. Probably the one in Kaori considering Kaori ignored Maya.)

Besides that, it doesn't seem all that bad. More of a just doing it's job kind of thing.

I also don't think it was HOPE who called Yasu retarded. This is what HOPE possessing Yasu seems to look like and act:
HOPE isn't exactly nice to Yasu, but doesn't seem hateful of her or judgemental of Sensei for wanting to fuck her etc.

On the other hand:
My bets are on this Sekai thing influencing Yasu. Might also be the World Itself that's been mentioned, most notably in Yasu's Chapter 3 Event:
Which happened to be when Yasu couldn't hear HOPE/her god.
I assumed only HOPE controlled Yasu but no, I think you're completely right. The sunflower and eyes should have been a bigger giveaway.
I feel a little bit better about HOPE which still leaves me somewhere around "extremly concerned". Thanks for making sense of this.
I had a hard time believing whatever spoke through Yaus that night was HOPE. Not only did it sound very colloquial instead of mystical, the direct verbal assault toward Sensei such as "GET REAL, FUCKER" and "Eat shit and die" is so uncharacteristic that I don't even know how to align it with any god or any paranormal entity we have in the pool. At the time I was guessing it might be his human brother, Nozomu Arakawa, because he might be the only person/entity that could have any reason to exhibit such hostility, but don't quote me on this as I was only thinking about any potential incentive and completely disregarding whether his brother showing up like this is remotely possible or not.

As for Wire god, he is the one that can do this so don't put all your money on him just yet lol
View attachment 3637696
That's an interesting idea. I'm eager to learn more about Sensei's brother but I'm not confident he'll end up being anything more than context for Sekai's relationship with Senei. The hostility is strange though so his brother would certainly explain it.

Maybe I'll be surprised and we'll see our first non-Sensei male character model.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pretty sure Pareidolia is just voicing out how capable and powerful it has become compared to the two senpais before it, and not insinuating any past event was also from its doing, especially during the time when it didn't have its own season and wasn't powerful enough to perform such feat. At least from Karin incident, what I get is that this "same trick" is pulled twice but by different USERS.
Pareidolia seems to likely just be gaslighting. Only Pareidolia has claimed others did this.

First it claims it was USER2 (///// guy), then says USER2 wanted Sensei to think it was HOPE (caps lock guy) (which doesn't make much sense at all), then says they all do everything, and that thinking about it, makes it not make sense... after it bragged about it's power, which according to it, is something they all could do, which makes bragging seem a little pointless.

It's basically just saying "it wasn't me, but don't think about it, and make sure to blame the others".

The only one that's actually shown it can and would do this, is Pareidolia. It can apparently do most things. Even before it's season, it showed that it could change appearance and the way it communicated:
Then when it got what it wanted (Sensei connected, Spring, own Chapter), it immediately revealed it could apparently do whatever.

Could be wrong, but I wouldn't take it at it's word, and there's likely a reason it didn't have a season and wasn't accepted by the others.

Pareidolia definitely likes fucking with Sensei and the player:
It doesn't seem able to actually affect the stats of the girls, at least. Just pretend it does, like how something pretended it did with Molly, and recently Karin.

It also seems to like pretending it can mess with saves, or that the game ended, because I guess that's fun for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Is sexual intercourse with Ionizer even possible?
Like... does she refuse vehemently, or is there a sliver of a chance?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
In a word: Jealousy. Maya's "death" affected him almost as badly as Sekai's did. I'd bet they hate each other more than any other two characters in the game.
What would Sekai be even jealous of? Didn't she abuse Akira? Also, Maya died (not her getting fucked out of existence)?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
What would Sekai be even jealous of? Didn't she abuse Akira? Also, Maya died (not her getting fucked out of existence)?
I think she'd be jealous of anyone having that level of influence over him that wasn't her or possibly Ami. Also that is what I meant, Maya "died".

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I do wonder how Sekai (the alive version) would react to Sensei porking her daughter, would she be proud? Jealous? Angry? Indifferent?
She would say: "So the cycle continues..."

On the side note about Ami... What kind of person is she really? We already know that she ain't afraid to become a murder hobo, but aside from that?

I was disappointed by game getting porked by not using DRM patch... I had expected he would whine, proceed to play loud noises, use scary pictures...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
She would say: "So the cycle continues..."

On the side note about Ami... What kind of person is she really? We already know that she ain't afraid to become a murder hobo, but aside from that?

I was disappointed by game getting porked by not using DRM patch... I had expected he would whine, proceed to play loud noises, use scary pictures...
She's the kind of person who will repeatedly have sex with the catatonic family member she's supposed to be taking care of, so there's that. I'd say the apple didn't fall far from the tree. It was also implied she would cut off Sensei's best asset if he keeps putting it in other people.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
She's the kind of person who will repeatedly have sex with the catatonic family member she's supposed to be taking care of, so there's that. I'd say the apple didn't fall far from the tree. It was also implied she would cut off Sensei's best asset if he keeps putting it in other people.
But... what if I am a good uncle and I never decided to mess her organs up?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I have not played the good uncle route but I'm pretty sure it plays out the same way. She grapes him while he's out of it regardless. Good uncle is non-canon anyway.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Telling someone about the resets is a trigger for them to recover their memories. Akira tells Makoto about them and that's when she gets the idea to jump. If not for that, she'd have probably just kissed him. But the game was rigged from the start, because even before all that Akira says he's feeling callous that night.

Final thoughts: I don't remember what she says about all this, or if HOPE mentions her in the future, haven't made it there in my replay, but going off of this, she seemed to have given herself to HOPE and got a really bad deal out of it. Dude didn't even had the decency to erase her memories when he put her back.

I can't reallly pinpoint just how much insight she gained throughout the scene, or after the incident until the second reset. She was definitely depressed, but I find it very hard to believe that she would ask Akira to be a witness to her suicide out of the blue, in a world where her father still lived.
Well I'm not sure about the mechanics behind it but it seems like Sel had always planned for her to give up and die.

That said, what matters is ultimately your interpretation and honestly I wouldn't really be surprised if Sel decided to retcon his original intent. But here it is in case you are curious.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
GU Ami milks Sensei with their prepared sextoy, to the best of her ability, trying to get the demons out of him.

The sanity pack is still a thing in either route:
Ami just isn't allowed to use her own body over the 2 months, in the GU route.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
GU Ami milks Sensei with their prepared sextoy, to the best of her ability, trying to get the demons out of him.

The sanity pack is still a thing in either route:
Ami just isn't allowed to use her own body over the 2 months, in the GU route.
I want a sanity pack too :oops:

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes