Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
man, got to Noriko's intro - and cried a river already for her and Maya. But I'd like to point out the absolute balls this girl has, cause the first thing she does is drag Akira to her sister just to declare war lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replaying this is really different, cause the first time I thought she was lying, manipulating and was a psychopath. Also thought Maya was right. But man, poor Noriko, I think she deserves Akira even more than Niki tbh. If you think about it, it is implied she's been searching for Akira for a thousand resets.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Akira's holy seed will drip from her and she will say these lines over and over...
I am actually surprised that this hasnt happened by now already. When you look at how much of a ladyboner she has for him to spread his seed light into the girls i had expected her to be much more involved. Or even pushing the girls on to him. But nothing of that happens.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm loving seeing Niki's failproof plan get wrecked by Kaori.

There we have it, first date with Niki and I'm still more interested in Kaori's interest in her friend's mating history. Good game lol

(I'm watching Kaori's reaction to everyone she meets like a hawk in order to investigate the beginning of the infection)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of Yasu, anyone else catch that she implied she's going to have to save Sensei?:
Chapter 4 Main Events - 'All Eyes on Me' then 'Priestess of Fallen Snow'

It seems like something might happen to Sensei (again) soon. Or to Yasu if Pareidolia (etc) doesn't like her interfering. Which would be ironic, and something already doesn't seem to be her biggest fan.

Edit: The 3 Yasu Events next update will surely be interesting.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Would someone bring the timeline thing again? I'm really confused especially since Noriko and Niki keep mentioning ages and they don't seem to sync up. Somewhere where we could see their ages would help as well.

I have a few pertinent questions not directly related to age. The house they live now is Sekai and Nozomu's old house, right? Cause if so, Akira has been sleeping the entire time on Sekai and Nozomu's bed? yikes. Second question, did Akira live alone as a teenager in the old district? What about his parents, and why did Sekai and Nozomu even leave their old house if there was only a teenager living there? Third question, did Akira go through university? Cause that's also a hole in the timeline.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Would someone bring the timeline thing again? I'm really confused especially since Noriko and Niki keep mentioning ages and they don't seem to sync up. Somewhere where we could see their ages would help as well.

I have a few pertinent questions not directly related to age. The house they live now is Sekai and Nozomu's old house, right? Cause if so, Akira has been sleeping the entire time on Sekai and Nozomu's bed? yikes. Second question, did Akira live alone as a teenager in the old district? What about his parents, and why did Sekai and Nozomu even leave their old house if there was only a teenager living there? Third question, did Akira go through university? Cause that's also a hole in the timeline.
Sensei ghosted Niki 8 years ago:
Not at least 10.

Noriko is a little older than Ami, and the accident happened when Ami was 7.

Sensei had likely been tutoring Noriko since she was 6, took a break when she was 7 due to the accident, continued to tutor her seemingly within months after it, and Maya had showed up, then he tutored them until about 4 years ago. So, until they were probably around 11 to 12. (Maya is one of the youngest).

Ami was 7 when the accident happened, and he's likely been with her since.

Niki was around 16, and Sensei 18, when they dated for 5 years, then the accident happened when Niki was 21 and Sensei 23.

After disappearing around 4 years ago on Noriko, she seemed to find Sensei again almost 3 years ago (on a Thursday) and something happened, but it's not clear.

8 years after the accident and ghosting Niki, is the present. Sensei is 31, Niki is 29, Noriko is 16, Ami is 15 shortly before her bday, then she's 16, and Maya is 15 until New Years Day. They are also in the year 2020.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sensei ghosted Niki 8 years ago:
Not at least 10.

Noriko is a few months older than Ami, and the accident happened when Ami was 7.

Sensei had likely been tutoring Noriko since she was 6, took a break when she was 7 due to the accident, continued to tutor her seemingly within months after it, and Maya had showed up, then he tutored them until about 4 years ago. So, until they were probably around 11 to 12. (Maya is one of the youngest).

Ami was 7 when the accident happened, and he's likely been with her since.

Niki was around 16, and Sensei 18, when they dated for 5 years, then the accident happened when Niki was 21 and Sensei 23.

After disappearing around 4 years ago on Noriko, she seemed to find Sensei again almost 3 years ago (on a Thursday) and something happened, but it's not clear.

8 years after the accident and ghosting Niki, is the present. Sensei is 31, Niki is 29, Noriko is 16, Ami is 15 shortly before her bday, then she's 16, and Maya is 15 until New Years Day. They are also in the year 2020.
Thanks as always, that helps a lot. I usually can work my way around things, but I really suck at math. Also there should be a "taking notes" emoji or something cause that's pretty much what I do most of the time.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You know, it just occurred to me that at this point in time (first winter) Noriko knows Akira had sex with Maya, and he has no idea. I don't remember if this becomes a topic in conversation between her and him, or with Maya (other than WAY later, when she says she's not jealous of being molested). But it is interesting.
Stopping to think about it, she probably thinks it's a very good thing and would rather not have him remember that part of things though. I'm not even sure how she'd approach it "hey man, I presume you have no recollection of this, but you used to be a predator to this one wizard with a watermelon fetish".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Missed this part:
Sekai and Nozomu may have just lived at Grandma's House (Saki's). I don't recall Sensei's current house being said to be anyone's notable.

Ami has mentioned plants from their old house:
So, it's likely their current house is just a different house than her family's old house, which may have just been Grandma's in the Old District.

It would also explain why the Nakayamas remember Ami, as she was possibly living right by them until she was 7, and probably suppressed a lot, after watching her parents get torn to shreds in front of her.

Sensei seemed to have had an apartment after moving out, which is where he tutored (possibly got it in his early 20s). Likely moved secretly with Ami, after the accident and ghosting Niki (around 23), which is why the Nakayamas couldn't find him.

Sensei would later become a teacher after tutoring, and Tsubasa seems to suggest he's legitimate:
So, he was probably becoming a Teacher when he was around 27 to 31, but may have been preparing way before that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 293 Votes