Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For the Nao star thing, I wonder if she's trying to say she's the kid of Nozomu or whatever that super early thing about cosmic fleshlight was about.
Also feels bad to be called out on the saves thing, I think I got 300 pages filled now. View attachment 3593466
What on god's green earth could you possibly need that many fucking saves for? Jesus H Christ man...

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
What on god's green earth could you possibly need that many fucking saves for? Jesus H Christ man...
I just like to save whenever I get to a new event because replay absolutely sucks ass.
That way whenever I'm super bored I can just go to older pages to replay Rin events for the 324nd time and feel better instead of having to guess what event I'm going for when I click on "The Taste of Oatmeel made by a robot" to then realize I meant to go for "A Shark Pooped in the Spaghetti", or even better is when the event is cut short because it's actually 4 different ones in one scene.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone have a link of the update only version of 0.39.0? I had the bright idea of waiting for two updates... but forgot to download the 0.39.0 version.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am a bit bored of questions, so I made full chapter 4 walkthrough (0.40). I promise to keep this post updated at least until chapter ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See attachments for SVG (unlimited scaling) and dot (graphviz source)

UPD: 0.40
Updated my miniguide

tl;dr Pretty straight forward, but you shall visit Koi Cafe in the Tuesday night after last Molly event

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
So mean :(

What have I ever done to you?
There there. This isnt about you, this is about Sel and anyone with your post would have got the same reactions, so dont take them too personally.
Does anyone have a link of the update only version of 0.39.0? I had the bright idea of waiting for two updates... but forgot to download the 0.39.0 version.
Iirc you can find the old ones on Subscribestar.

Reactions: theblasbla
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes