• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

andy792

Aug 1, 2017
I can't get Living with Serena to play after I unzip the files. Is there an additional step I need to take? I'm stuck at the title screen with a loading icon on a loop.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I can't get Living with Serena to play after I unzip the files. Is there an additional step I need to take? I'm stuck at the title screen with a loading icon on a loop.
I think that depends on how you're playing the SWF file. I'm running it with the and it works fine, except that I can't change the file association in Windows 10 so I have to right-click and 'Open with' each time.

Silvertim

Oct 23, 2018
Just found the site yesterday didnt expect to find such a large LOP thanks.

(Still dont know how the cheats are supposed to work so I have been using SolEdit for the older games)

Jackathan

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, I downloaded Part one of the all-in-one, but when I try to extract the LOPSG.zip, I get this error

upload_2018-10-28_2-12-43.png

I didn't see any other post in the thread getting this. If I skip I start getting the same thing for each file, Try Again also gets the same result

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, I downloaded Part one of the all-in-one, but when I try to extract the LOPSG.zip, I get this error
You have to download ALL the parts, put them all in the same folder and then extract the archive.
When you've downloaded them all, to extract everything simply right-click on LOPSG.zip, move the mouse over your zip program and select "extract here" or "extract in...".

Jackathan

Oct 7, 2018
You have to download ALL the parts, put them all in the same folder and then extract the archive.
When you've downloaded them all, to extract everything simply right-click on LOPSG.zip, move the mouse over your zip program and select "extract here" or "extract in...".
Gotcha, I will do that, thanks very much!

*EDIT*

I'm sorry, I am missing something here, or not understanding. I've downloaded all the parts they are all in the same folder, but I still can't extract the Zip folder, and I can't put the .z0 files into the zip folder.

upload_2018-10-29_18-27-45.png

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'm sorry, I am missing something here, or not understanding. I've downloaded all the parts they are all in the same folder, but I still can't extract the Zip folder, and I can't put the .z0 files into the zip folder.

View attachment 169987
You don't have to put anything anywhere.
Now that all the parts are in the same folder, right-click on LOPSG.zip, move your mouse over your zip program (7zip, winzip, winrar, etc..) in the drop-down menu and select "Extract Here", as you can see in this screenshot for 7zip.
7-zip_windows_explorer.jpg
This will automatically extract all files from all the archives in the folder.
I hope I was clear this time.

Reactions: Jackathan

Jackathan

Oct 7, 2018
You don't have to put anything anywhere.
Now that all the parts are in the same folder, right-click on LOPSG.zip, move your mouse over your zip program (7zip, winzip, winrar, etc..) in the drop-down menu and select "Extract Here", as you can see in this screenshot for 7zip.
View attachment 170285
This will automatically extract all files from all the archives in the folder.
I hope I was clear this time.
I completely missed the main point of your first response, I was just doing extract all from the right-click, not using a separate actual program. I got it working. Thanks again for your help and patience!

Reactions: DanMachiFan
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes