Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
It's confusing me ........which one should I download, to many donwnlod anyone having a experience about download kindly help me plz .........All in one torrent link downloading speed is sooooo slow...

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
Does anyone have the "indecent proposal" mod for living with temptation (2 I think?)? I remember playing it a long time ago and had the itch to play it again. Tried searching for it but the only mention I can find is on this site which links to a nonexistent page

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's confusing me ........which one should I download, to many donwnlod anyone having a experience about download kindly help me plz .........All in one torrent link downloading speed is sooooo slow...
I think it's safe to say that the first version of Eleanor and the first version of "Living with temptation" in their expanded stage are by far the most popular and best ones. In both cases the second titles were disappointing. All the rest of the games is really a matter of taste. I liked "Jordan500" and "Tori500" a lot and am happily surprised that LOP diceded on a new take on that kind of game - the new one, "Call girl Denise", desperately awaited by many people here (actually not by me, as LOP put out one disappointing game after another the recent years, those two I mentioned were their peak - still great graphics, though. I don't care about their stuff no more).

I seem to prefer the games with rather simple mechanics. I also liked the basic idea and story-ideas of "Outcast Academy", but it would have been much better if it did not have a time limit. This way you will get nowhere if you don't stick to the walkthrough, which made it totally boring. "Story of Didi" was nice as well.

Check it out and enjoy!

theSandmanRO

Jun 9, 2017
I've downloaded Living with Temptation FF and Cub Velvet 2.x and can't open any of them. The "game" is loading endlessly...
I've tried with firefox and iexplore
Anyone konw anything about this ?

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
I've downloaded Living with Temptation FF and Cub Velvet 2.x and can't open any of them. The "game" is loading endlessly...
I've tried with firefox and iexplore
Anyone konw anything about this ?
...did you extract them to your HDD? I suppose you can't play them when they're still in the compressed archive...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes