madbloke

May 4, 2017
You see the big, bold <Download> in the first post of this thread, right above the screenshots from the game? Click on the 'Spoiler' tag just below <Download> and all your download links will appear.
I guess that one is telepathic , sending a thank you by thought alone, because nobody in real life is that FUCKING RUDE surely? Maybe I'm just old fashioned and manners are a thing of the past.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Could anyone tell me which game is this?
one of the Elenor games, I dont think its in 2 as IIRC that guy only makes a cameo but I can't remember for sure (and if its the first one I can't remember if its only in the expansion version or not).

Oct 6, 2017
Very grateful to @Bloo for providing an All-In-One torrent file. I gotta say that it was a pain in the ass to wait after finishing the Transfer Quota in the case of Mega files or wait for the files to download at very slow speeds at other websites in the earlier version LOP and S&G Collection thread.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

Could anyone tell me which game is this?
one of the Elenor games, I dont think its in 2 as IIRC that guy only makes a cameo but I can't remember for sure (and if its the first one I can't remember if its only in the expansion version or not).
It is from Eleanor 2. He also appears in 1 but that particular scene is from 2 (wich is also the only sex scene with him because yes he is more of a cameo from 1 and his content in 2 is limited).

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Living With Serena question: How the fuck do I trigger the intro to Lorena? I've looked at walkthroughs and the LOP blog and everything suggests that it should be simple thing; from Day 2 the first time I go shopping it's supposed to trigger.

But it never does. I've tried it in every way and at every time I can think of, with and without money, high energy and low energy, between Day 2 and Day 6, with many, many restarts. I've been 'shopping' 30 or more times and it's never triggered a scene... What gives?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes