Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Nex(e)us Institute, a lighthearted mind control game with harem and DID parts, so the protagonist Nicole can become hypnotised too.
Huh, I've had that on my "to try" list for a while, but figured it was more of a power fantasy. DID and actual threat* bumps things way up for me, cheers.

*the overview does imply some threat, but I've seen so many player-dom games throw in a line like that but not follow through with any actual content, so I usually just toss that out with the other usual buzzwords and empty phrases.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
It's close, but it still wasn't quite what I was thinking. I really don't think there are games in this line even if they are in this lesbian-focused style.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
finally got around to play royal order and started succeeding the checks without a guide and was doing a perfect run for my first run through. Then fuckin henry, with his one sided beef with windows and gravity, happened and no matter what I do gravity always wins. I really don't want to restart my save to be able to help this fuck doddle with his fight but if I want a perfect I'll probably have to.

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone here know of any hypnosis-style games or trainers focused exclusively on lesbians?
I would really think a hypnosis style game would be cool but only with girls.
Short version: Adventure High is worth a try (has guys, beware; can be avoided, all of them). Fairly funny, decent art, interesting ideas. The plot has perfect grammar as far as I recall unlike most of the absolute garbage that comes out nowadays and isn't worth paying for because you wonder if the QC team, proofreaders and beta testers paid to test (or made to pay to test; ah, the evolution of mindsets) aren't fictional creatures - if they're real, they sure could use someone to train them too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said, have a nice time and please take care of yourself!