mike32

Oct 12, 2017
How many points we need for access the lab ? or interact any girl ? because it is boring, doing same thing every day aimlessly

Reactions: luisar018

Ciccio10

Feb 25, 2018
Great game indeed
i'm waiting for the "towel mission", and to see how the witch will take my semen
don't know yet how to take advantage on the beauty sleepwalker or just became her special friend
is it possible or i have to wait next release?

D

Deleted member 924843

I'm missing segret bab and fuck with Allison

Can somebody help?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Oh cool, a game with the tag lesbian ...
ah ... male protagonist ... of course ...
What was I waiting for? A game really about lesbians?
Of course not...
The only use & cure for a lesbian is a horse cock in the world of many a dev, unfortunately :/

Reactions: doidera

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Great game indeed
i'm waiting for the "towel mission", and to see how the witch will take my semen
don't know yet how to take advantage on the beauty sleepwalker or just became her special friend
is it possible or i have to wait next release?
Towel mission will begin in the next update with many beautiful scenes, many characters will be involved.
For the witch Kaori and Liana the sleepwalker instead needs to wait.
I am working a lot to carry forward all the stories that I left open and open others too!
Remember to all focus on achievements so as not to waste time and make the game more enjoyable.

Ciccio10

Feb 25, 2018
Towel mission will begin in the next update with many beautiful scenes, many characters will be involved.
For the witch Kaori and Liana the sleepwalker instead needs to wait.
I am working a lot to carry forward all the stories that I left open and open others too!
Thanks Man, love your job ;-)

Remember to all focus on achievements so as not to waste time and make the game more enjoyable.
ehm... where can i find the achivements list?

EDIT: ok ok found it. All the achivements are green ;-)

Reactions: themoonpeach

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok so the only scene I am missing is "spying at night" what do I do for this one ? I have already checked all the girls for a birth mark on their boobs... Am I supposed to get caught and lose points for that scene ? And if so with who ?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes