• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 2, 2018
RGSS102E.dll is missing in the folder. It will not run without it. I used all downloaders to see if they were broken. Seems they are or the file uploaded is the thing broken.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
RGSS102E.dll is missing in the folder. It will not run without it. I used all downloaders to see if they were broken. Seems they are or the file uploaded is the thing broken.
Or you could do something magical to fix it.

Something so super secretive nobody else would think to do.

You could ....... read the installation guide in the OP that tells you what to do. It's kinda what it's there for.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
what are the cards in the lewd boxes for? or can i inspect the cards i have found so far? in the encyclopedia i can only check how many i have found but cant watch die individual picture its seems. help pls

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
what are the cards in the lewd boxes for? or can i inspect the cards i have found so far? in the encyclopedia i can only check how many i have found but cant watch die individual picture its seems. help pls
The cards and pictures from lewd boxes can be seen in the 'art gallery' not the encyclopedia.

Reactions: Lermo

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I have a problem, I followed the walkthrough until that moment:
"You meet Vhazar from the scene earlier. After some talking, Osira will give you the Ominous Potion, if you agree she gives you the Overflowing Pitcher." But when I go to Colussia, it happens the scene below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he does not take the potion, so can not enter the castle, can anyone help me?
Can you fix this with a switch or switches?
HELP PLEASE!!!!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
How do I play this game in full screen mode, I have tried F4, F5 and Ctrl+Enter but nothing works.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
ive made the high pristess drink the semen. is there further content with osira further in the game or still in progess?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wonder if we get a Crayden fight in the Collussia arc update coming up... or is he the main antagonist that we will only get to fight at the very end.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes