flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
no i understand that but i download that fine and it still wont let me start it up, more t say it now says RGSS-RTP standard not found
I also get the same error.
What i did is i put .dll file into game folder ( copying it into system does not help) and i opened game file with notepad, deleted rgss-rtp : STANDARD part and restarted the game.
now it opens but some images and music files are also not there anymore, so i got stuck
(the error is now something like bgm.01 not found)

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I also get the same error.
What i did is i put .dll file into game folder ( copying it into system does not help) and i opened game file with notepad, deleted rgss-rtp : STANDARD part and restarted the game.
now it opens but some images and music files are also not there anymore, so i got stuck
(the error is now something like bgm.01 not found)
rtp is a library of generic backgrounds and music that are used to make games, instead of deletting "standard" you should download the rtp for this version of rpg maker, now i don´t remember wich one it's but if i'm not wrong there are only 4 rtp library

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i love all of the hot ladys of the game. Yes even the crazy ones because they all have smoken hot bodys. Waiting for updates with more story and sex scenes. I guess the cosplay stuff is ok.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So has there been any word on if there will be a bigger update. Just wondering hope they work alittle more on the game as well as the cosplay stuff lol.

Reactions: elsikim
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes