DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Not worried about the art, nice as they go...
But I think the focus should be to advance the story, and add the art as it comes up...
But story first...
(Want art, search on-line... 1000x as much there, and maybe even the same artists...)

Reactions: VasileCluj

VasileCluj

Mar 16, 2018
Not worried about the art, nice as they go...
But I think the focus should be to advance the story, and add the art as it comes up...
But story first...
(Want art, search on-line... 1000x as much there, and maybe even the same artists...)
I totally agree, FIRST END THE STORY, then work in art

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Footsniffer24

Dec 28, 2018
who know how to unlock cg with farah and sebastilion?
When you first get to brightstone (it might be different it's just under the crimson forest and above the river checkpoint) there's a woman standing outside her house who mentions how her son sits inside all day. If you go in and talk to the son you get the scene

Reactions: Nuariel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
In wiihems town there will be a mother standing out side her house talk to her i think its on the left when you enter the town. Past the inn the kid looking through the window will give you that scene

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Sup guys, any scene with Ellin yet? Also, any new scenes including the main character or masquerade since the end of chapter 2?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there or no scenes with ellin yet and most of the scenes i have scene are not showing up in the cgs for me like the harpy queen scene and the church scene so i don't know whats happening there lol.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I swear. I am honestly done writing the walkthough, until the game is released. If you idiots can't read three forum post past. I spent my $60. I gave full price for a rpgmaker game. Gabe got seriously lazy considering the income Gabe gets per month. Why would you finish a game when you make 4k + a month to make a RPGMAKER game..

Reactions: 15507

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Look not tring to piss anyone off and if i do i am sorry. The devs tell you what you get if you donate money to them by the tiers are what not does not say how fast they eill work on the game. I know that coding and other stuff takes time. Plues they have lives out side of making games as well so theres that too.

Reactions: MonkeyDBoffey

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Does the booth/confession system has any use rn? If so, how to trigger it?
Some of them work... but it just gives text. If you have your castle fully upgraded there is one there and one in Colussia's brothel that I know of.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes