Ren'Py Lecherous Encounters and Wild Depravity [v0.1.6.0] [Satyric]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DPRK_

Mar 12, 2019
if lilith's throne had procgenned character images in literally any form it would have a hell of a lot more staying power. you don't even know what the person you're fucking looks like until you open a separate window and read 4 paragraphs

so i will support projects like this

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I like the idea of a "life sim" in medieval times, any plans for romances or stuff like living with an npc as a couple, having children etc? Hope you give content for both male and female MC. Good job so far!

mountainlion553

Jul 22, 2020
any chances for romance options with katherine and sioffran? also would like sexual harassment options like groping body parts, and the ability to see different options for hips and ass in the paperdoll system

Jul 18, 2017
is there or do you plan to add crossdressing?played a bit of it and thought it was odd you can make a femboy but he couldnt wear thigh highs

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
I like the idea of a "life sim" in medieval times, any plans for romances or stuff like living with an npc as a couple, having children etc? Hope you give content for both male and female MC. Good job so far!
Yes, both romance and pregnancy for NPCs is planned, and the player will also be able to get pregnant (if female).

any chances for romance options with katherine and sioffran? also would like sexual harassment options like groping body parts, and the ability to see different options for hips and ass in the paperdoll system
The reason I can't change the paperdoll based on hip and ass size is that I would need to draw a lot of variations for each piece of clothing; I'm already having to do that with tops since there are four different breast sizes. However, I will try to add some drawings to the character profile that show these body parts individually (ass, hips, feet, etc.).

It is a lot easier to add things to the paperdoll that don't change the character's body shape (facial hair, body hair, freckles) or that can be put on top of it (horns, tails, etc.).

is there or do you plan to add crossdressing?played a bit of it and thought it was odd you can make a femboy but he couldnt wear thigh highs
I want to add a special progression system for femboy characters where you will unlock the ability to wear more and more feminine clothes, but I haven't started on that yet.

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Looks extremely promising, I definitely can't wait to see the future of this game. I'd say, how about a total option for population generation on sandbox mode, something similar to Lilith's Throne? Like, maybe I don't want girl with small boobs or any balding men around (no offense, lol)

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
Screenshot 2023-10-16 211153.png
I keep getting this even through the save was edited on my own computer. and when i say yes it doesn't load.

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 3011469
I keep getting this even through the save was edited on my own computer. and when i say yes it doesn't load.
I've never come across this error before. What exactly did you edit within the save and what program / method did you use? By the way, I have absolutely no problem with save editing, but without more information there is nothing I can do to debug this.

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 2775706

Overview:
Lecherous Encounters & Wild Depravity
(LEWD) is a fantasy, sandbox, and mostly text-based adult game with RPG elements. It is still in early development, and is inspired by games such as Lilith's Throne and Trials in Tainted Space. I am the lone developer, writer and artist. This game is a pet project that I plan to work on during my (scarce) free time, so there is no regular update schedule. Because of this, I decided to release the game entirely for free.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Satyric -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

What did you use for the art?

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
No monstergirls planned?
I would love to add different races, but it could greatly increase the amount of artwork I would need to produce for the paperdoll.

It would be easy to add extra body parts like tails, wings, ears: since they don't change the overall shape of the character, they can just be pasted on. Likewise, it would be relatively simple to add different skin / hair colors and even skin patterns.

But anything that involves changing the "outline" of the character (i.e. height, weight, body / limb shape) means I have to redraw all clothing items to fit that particular body. For example, it would be easy to make catgirls that only had cat ears and a tail but otherwise human arms and legs. If they had catlike paws instead, that would change the shape of the character.

So if I do end up implementing monster girls or different races, it will likely be only for non-generic NPCs and not for the playable character.

I can't figure out how to do stuff, aside moving around.
You can talk to NPCs by clicking on the options at the center of the screen. Currently the game doesn't have a lot of content since I'm focusing on developing the main gameplay systems and collecting feedback. You can talk to Sioffran in the Oddities of the Occult shop (accessible from the main square) to experiment with the quest, shop, combat and sex systems. Once I have a solid foundation for the gameplay I will begin adding new content (areas, quests, NPCs, lore).

What did you use for the art?
There are many programs you can use to make pixel art, though I personally recommend or . I also use a script to automatically generate the different color variations for skin and hair.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm going to be honest...

I don't like it personally. I like the art style, but I need a narrative, so sandbox is iffy off the bat. I also need sex scenes to be hot... Making a sex mini game isn't hot, it's a chore. I want to read -> while you are kissing, and she slides your hand down to her breast and then squeezes your hand telling you what to do without a single word...

I don't need high definition images, I actually really like your doll system. For me, I need long descriptive sex with these dolls you have and I think you have a sex game. Currently you have a game, that has sex it in. I want a sex game.

Good luck. =)

Reactions: Erbosch

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
Currently you have a game, that has sex it in.
Maybe that was the plan from the start?

it's still in Development and i guess nowehere to be "Finished" anytime soon.

i may try this out eventually either while i'm still on Depraved mode or whenever it comes back XD

anyway i sorta like the art of what i see in the "teaser images"
would probably be to much to ask, if it was as enhanced as degrees of lewdity in the ways of animation during sex fights?
my personal issue with some of these games would be:
you get dropped in a lawless city where groping and raping female citicen is as common as breathing air.
some people may like this trope i personally think that's to much for my tastes and i would likely be able to have a slider to turn that down if possible. some slider that if next to or 0 has limited encounter of sexual assault, and if maxed you get jumped at any or every corner.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes