Ren'Py Lecherous Encounters and Wild Depravity [v0.1.6.0] [Satyric]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
banner.png

Overview:
Lecherous Encounters & Wild Depravity
(LEWD) is a fantasy, sandbox, and mostly text-based adult game with RPG elements. It is still in early development, and is inspired by games such as Lilith's Throne and Trials in Tainted Space. I am the lone developer, writer and artist. This game is a pet project that I plan to work on during my (scarce) free time, so there is no regular update schedule. Because of this, I decided to release the game entirely for free.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Satyric -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Satyric welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: Satyric

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LecherousEncountersAndWildDepravity-0.1.5.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
2DCG? All but guarantees it'll look decent
Character Creation? Always good.
Combat? Need to see before deciding.
Fantasy? Sweet.
Female & Male Protag? Would like to see Futa in the future, but having choice is already great!
RPG? Sounds like plenty of options are/will be available.
Sandbox? Hope I don't get lost!
Text Based? Nice.

Well, there's some tags I'd like to see that aren't in, but it looks interesting enough. Not sure when I'll have time to try it out, but hopefully I'll have the time soon and will remember to properly express my reaction.

Thanks for posting!

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Games inspired by LT or TiTS are always a welcome sight! May I ask if this will be a game where the player can freely choose what type of lewd content they wanna engage with? (Either by selecting it outright or playing the right way to avoid things)
Yes, I plan to add options to enable or disable certain fetishes and you will be able to avoid scenes you aren't interested in. Some fetishes might end up having more content than others, but nothing will be forced.

Female & Male Protag? Would like to see Futa in the future, but having choice is already great!
I might add futa in the future, but it probably won't be available right from character creation (for example, you could have a female character which becomes a futa through actions taken within the game). Right now, you can create a "trap" character by selecting the "androgynous" male body type. I'm somewhat wary of providing too many "exotic" options during character creation, as I believe that takes away some of the enjoyment in transformations.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Neat UI, congrats and good luck man. Making a text game in Ren'py is... Unusual though.

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
While the name of the game isn't the most brilliant and original one I've seen, I have to admit that I'm sold with this 'demo' you provided to us, and I loved the paperdolls on the previews. Do you have a Discord server or anything?

Definitelly will watch it's development closely.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
This game looks to be everything Ethos of Darkness could've been. I'm very excited to see its development.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, I plan to add options to enable or disable certain fetishes and you will be able to avoid scenes you aren't interested in. Some fetishes might end up having more content than others, but nothing will be forced.

I might add futa in the future, but it probably won't be available right from character creation (for example, you could have a female character which becomes a futa through actions taken within the game). Right now, you can create a "trap" character by selecting the "androgynous" male body type. I'm somewhat wary of providing too many "exotic" options during character creation, as I believe that takes away some of the enjoyment in transformations.
I like hearing all of that, while a Futa start would be convenient of course being able to become one or deciding against it while playing seems really good! Also of course a transformation to look forward to, depending on how the access to different stuff works. (y)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes