Ren'Py Lecherous Encounters and Wild Depravity [v0.1.6.0] [Satyric]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
It's very bare-bones at the moment, obviously because it's still in the early stages of development, but I'm honestly excited to see how this project will turn out, I wish you the best of luck! I'll be watching and waiting.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Hey, I gotta say, those are VERY impressive changelogs. Like, organized, detailed, color coded. Very impressive, most people just sort of splat them out, no readability. Awesome stuff.

Like i'm being entirely serious, re-reading it, I can see how it might come off as sarcastic, but damn, I love a good changelog.

Look forward to seeing more of them.

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
What kind of sexual encounters are there going to be in this game?
My goal is to have two kinds of sexual scenes:
  • A "sandbox" mode where you are free to select the actions you want to perform. There will be some restrictions: for example, your partner might not be comfortable with everything, your character will not start the game with knowledge about every single sex act and position.
  • "Story" scenes that are pre-written and involve important NPCs (with perhaps a few choices along the way).
However, the combat and sex systems will be kept separate (I don't like game where you have to lose fights to gain access to sexual content).
You can check the planned tags in the main post for an idea of the types of actions I want to implement.

Do you have a Discord server or anything?
Nope, at least for now. I have a development thread but I think I will post updates in this thread from now on.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
However, the combat and sex systems will be kept separate (I don't like game where you have to lose fights to gain access to sexual content).
You can check the planned tags in the main post for an idea of the types of actions I want to implement.
So nothing sexual about the combat? Just strictly fighting? :( Btw you can have sexual content in the combat without encouraging losing.

SmutSurge9080

Apr 10, 2020
Played it, saved, came back in a few hours, said my save was from another device and could be malicious, said to load it anyways, doesn't load, lost all my progress, uninstalled.

VynalDerp

Sep 25, 2019
Another TF game with world exploration? Well, it's a bit of a done genre now, but tbh more variety is always better. I hope to see a decent spread of fetishes here rather than just all vanilla - it's honestly one of the strengths of the genre. Mod support would be cool too, although, I don't know how hard that would be to implement.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and tags made me come. And the result is correct but too short to really asses it.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is vague and could go everywhere.
The art is very simple and do the job.

We arrive in another kingdom to start our life over.
To see how the game was working, I let myself be guided and have accepted whatever was presented to me.
So I've gone through the character creation : simple and easy to use so good work. Some elements don't have enough choices (for example, some prefer men with longer hair), some have only one so they shouldn't appear, some aren't shown on the paper doll (like freckles or foot size). I would like some body hair if possible (outside face and public hair).
Examined each location : their description is well done, maybe too short sometimes but will there be something useful to do with that?
Talked to each character : is there a way to know if a conversation is useful or just chit chat outside quest ones?
Completed the only quest implemented : it's easily done by following the conversations but its description in the quest log is well made too. Thanking them for their answer should be available but not obligatory (being polite or not left to the player), participating in building the relationships. Will some NPC, like the soldier or the medic, be always without portrait? Also are there consequences for refusing a quest?
The combat system is simple and very similar to Lust Hunter.
It would have been interesting to have one sex scene to know how it'll work. Romance, casual, group sex? Do NPCs have a say in it or are they just sex dolls?

The characters are nice. No asshole yet.
The system is well made but an explanation of how everything works should be available (for exemple, is there a bonus for many clothes in one of the 3 attributes?).
How do we gain anything outside shops? Like attributes, cards, talents, fetishes? Can we lose them?
The accessories and equipment should be separated, specially if they serves different purposes.

There are some boxes that are empty (the dagger at the shop and some equipment).

Is male pregnancy a possibility?

You should add a default name for those that don't self insert in games.

Overall, I'm interested in this game since a bi playthrough seems possible.

So nothing sexual about the combat? Just strictly fighting? :( Btw you can have sexual content in the combat without encouraging losing.
Really, sexual combat outside only teasing?
And usually, the one that wins rapes the one that loses.

Played it, saved, came back in a few hours, said my save was from another device and could be malicious, said to load it anyways, doesn't load, lost all my progress, uninstalled.
No problem with mine. Also, the game isn't that big that losing progress is an issue yet.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

Yuri Fanatic

Jul 21, 2017
Welcome. Text based sand-box games are always welcomed. I will be looking forward to the final product.

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
To make a "battle fuck" system I would have to come up with a good in-world reason for that to exist. Also, this game will be more akin to a life-sim, so combat will be just one of several activities you can participate in, some of which will have more of a sexual focus.

Mod support would be cool too, although, I don't know how hard that would be to implement.
I'd like to include this, but only once I have a solid gameplay foundation and the systems are mature enough, otherwise it would just mean more work for me and for the people making the mods.

So I've gone through the character creation : simple and easy to use so good work. Some elements don't have enough choices (for example, some prefer men with longer hair), some have only one so they shouldn't appear, some aren't shown on the paper doll (like freckles or foot size). I would like some body hair if possible (outside face and public hair).
First of all, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, I can't have every aspect of character creation be reflected in the paperdoll (specifically, things like foot size, hip size or ass size), as that would involve a lot of extra work when drawing new clothing items. The freckles are in my to-do list for now. I hadn't initially thought about body hair, but I've added it to the backlog since it shouldn't be too hard to do.
Examined each location : their description is well done, maybe too short sometimes but will there be something useful to do with that?
Completed the only quest implemented : it's easily done by following the conversations but its description in the quest log is well made too. Thanking them for their answer should be available but not obligatory (being polite or not left to the player), participating in building the relationships. Will some NPC, like the soldier or the medic, be always without portrait? Also are there consequences for refusing a quest?
Right now the game is very barebones in terms of story and worldbuilding, since I'm focusing on getting the gameplay mechanics right before adding content. So Sioffran's quest was more to ensure that the quest system was working properly, it will probably get reworked a bit once I start working on her storyline. Generic NPCs have no portraits for now but should be based on random generation in the future. There is no penalty for refusing a quest, though it will be possible to fail certain quests.
The system is well made but an explanation of how everything works should be available (for exemple, is there a bonus for many clothes in one of the 3 attributes?).
Clothing attributes have no effect right now but will be important mainly for social interactions. Your overall classiness / decency / femininity will be calculated from a combination of all of your clothing items and other factors.

will there be m/m content?
Yes, but only male/trap or trap/trap (so no content involving two "masculine" characters).

Reactions: Oliz82

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
To make a "battle fuck" system I would have to come up with a good in-world reason for that to exist. Also, this game will be more akin to a life-sim, so combat will be just one of several activities you can participate in, some of which will have more of a sexual focus.
Fair enough. It's your game, i just wanted to confirm your intentions. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: Satyric

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, another one to the watch pile. The art's nice, already. It's interesting to see something in a pixel-art style without going for an overly simplified/chibi style, as much as not immediatly gunning for the AI art more and more seem to be using.

Good luck !

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Yes, but only male/trap or trap/trap (so no content involving two "masculine" characters).
Ah...oh well. Never mind, then. Probably for the best, since downloading the game, I couldn't figure out how to do anything other than talk to strangers and ask them about shops repeatedly (and then visit those shops, I suppose)...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes