• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the Dev/Devs Will this game have repeatable events like man of the house and summertime saga ? I really hope that this game won't be a sanbox vn cheesy game where everything or almost everything just gets put into a silly gallery. :cautious:

Last edited:

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
I appreciate a few things about this game.

The dialog is good and the character models are somewhat interesting.
Having repetitive events, like watching tv in the evening or playing in the pool, that slowly get added to over time. This is a fun idea, because in other games, once I see one of these, I avoid them unless I'm trying to move time along, but this gets me to replay them. Usually these are tied to things like love meters, and spending time with them raises that, but a lot of time it's just the same sequence over and over while your number goes up. Doing it this way is a good way to keep me engaged.

Some things can be improved.

You make use a lot of scenes that play out on their own, which is fine. I actually prefer when something happens like that, and it's out of my control. An example of this is when you walk in the bathroom and Claire is getting out of the shower. Her screaming, dropping her towel, catching it, and getting pissed off at you plays out on its own, and getting the quick flash is more enticing than having it just sit on the screen.

HOWEVER.

There are times where the scene is NOT going to move forward on its own, but there is no indication I need to click. So there are times where I'm sitting there staring at the screen like an asshole, unsure if I should click or if it's going to play out naturally on its own. Putting something on the screen, even if it's a text box that says "..." it would at least indicate I need to click to progress. Or have the whole exchange play out on its own and fade to black. Anything but just having it sit there. It happens a number of times and it's annoying every time.

Also, I get that this is a new game, but giving us some more choices would be nice. It makes it feel like I'm playing a game versus watching a slideshow. Even if it's just flavor text that doesn't really have long lasting effects but just a different line of dialogue in response, it's more engaging than just feeling powerless as the MC stumbles over himself like an idiot.

BUT! I am enjoying this game and definitely will be keeping an eye on it.

Last edited:

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I personally messaged the dev on patreon a few days ago and haven't gotten a response, I'm a little worried about the status of the game tbh

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I personally messaged the dev on patreon a few days ago and haven't gotten a response, I'm a little worried about the status of the game tbh
ah. the good ol "i havent made thousands of dollars already by my second udpate through patreon, time to abandon the game!" technique.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I actually really like the game too, the subtle animations for the characters (boobs and butt jiggle) are a nice touch and the LI are hot
the good and unique games always are the ones to get abandoned. Meanwhile, the typical established lazy dev that makes one update about every year gets thousands of patrons. Also, this game is pretty vanilla. Which isnt bad. but it seems the more degenerate or unnatural the game is with its tags (NTR, bestiality, futa, shota MC, etc), the more support it gets.

He also has only been on patreon since August of 2023. Would be pretty early to already call it quits, but maybe he is just not that committed.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
first release was the best .. so much potential. second .. meh. dev seems to have run out of steam already ... sad :(

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes