• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Monjo should have worked on this a bit more and released more fun content.
There was nothing exciting in this update. Then again it took him over a month to work on it.
My interest dropped massively I hate it when that happens.

Anyway all the best I guess.

Reactions: killerbill

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Learning Curves (0.1.2) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.learningcurves), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Haven't got the time to test the full game yet. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 236 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Reactions: HoshiEx

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
Breast physics in this game are:

Good luck Monjo game has alot of potencial.

Loved the sisters couch fighting scene, hilarious and hot at same time. Good to see some actually good humour instead of trying to take things too serious.

Reactions: Monjo and HalfwayUP

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Everything about the implementation of the sandbox/free-roam in this is bad or downright terrible. The UI/navigation is not user friendly at all and the idea to have an RNG decide where people are located each day is terrible.

Reactions: killerbill

critkal

Feb 8, 2021
is there someway to edit the game files and make it non-sadbox? looks promising but dont even have a where to go system yet so boring

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
I like this game but as some other people have said, the RNG of where people will be is an unfun system. I have no idea when I've finished all the content to be seen which is frustrating. The update from the last time amounted to a legit hour of clicking around and only really 2 mins' worth of content.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Stuck. It is Wednesday, and I can't move around the living room. Going to the left does not work.
And no way to advance time.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Hi everyone,
I have a lot to work on. After I get back from my trip (1 week), I'll spend some time taking care of the bugs and may release a bugfixed version (not sure if I will release after fixing bugs or wait until next update). This update was my first, and it was rushed and poorly planned. I'm going to take the time to smooth out the kinks in my next update.

Since starting from a new save file was a major issue, I'm going to focus on adding side-content to complete the first few weeks of the game and create a smoother, more saturated gameplay experience. Just about all the current side-content is randomized, but I will be adding a lot of non-randomized, daily content. I was planning to treat the first few updates as a rough draft while I continue to improve my skills, but I will change my approach and add much more polish. I will also add an in-game guide and gallery.

I will make sure that I am happy with the next update before releasing it, and so, will not have a release date for some time. All that being said, I'm very excited to showcase what I have planned. I understand the feedback I've received, I think the next update will exceed expectations :)

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Can you change the photo sessions to Tuesdays so it won't interfere with the MC's Job?
This event can currently happen on any day. It continues weekly on the day you started. That's a good point though, I'll consider that while restructuring the first few weeks of the game.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Monjo should have worked on this a bit more and released more fun content.
There was nothing exciting in this update. Then again it took him over a month to work on it.
My interest dropped massively I hate it when that happens.

Anyway all the best I guess.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand. I hope you'll consider checking the game out again in a few updates, I learned a lot in this first update cycle.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand. I hope you'll consider checking the game out again in a few updates, I learned a lot in this first update cycle.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. This proves your passion for this project. I am sorry if I was too harsh with my comment. I too want Learning Curves to be a hit. and I am sure it will. you have a fun way of creating scenes. The fight for the remote was THE BEST! Very few or NO OTHER game has made such a simple scene so much fun.
All the best with the next updates. Looking forward to it.

PS: (I understand the time and effort it takes to create games, BUT) Please please dont make us wait forever!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HalfwayUP and Monjo

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The update was good, don't think too much of it. Joke about blindman is funny. Regarding the sex with Jenny, the scene is good, especially when he started talking about karate, but even when I saw it 2nd time it felt like it wasn't real but like he was dreaming. It wasn't until Claire came in that I realized it was real. Maybe it makes sense to expand it somehow. After all, this is the first time the main character has sex in the game.
The main thing is great that you pay attention to the physics of bodies, the elasticity of the most important body parts... in every scene there's something shaking and it's sexy. Keep up the good work :) Most games unfortunately contain shapes that are too "rubbery", inflated and fake looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfwayUP
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes