3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
hoho new update awesome, is it big? anyone knows changelog?
It's not big. I don't remember exactly what was in the previous version that well but I think there's some new yoga and photoshoot stuff? But it's all fully clothed content and short. Maybe a bit of Anna progress too. No real new sex/lewd scenes as far as I could tell.

The bad UI/navigation, complete lack of progress tracking/quest log (really hard to even tell when you're done with the patch's content, you end up repeating things over and over hoping for more random unlocks), lack of dialogue in repetitive scenes (couch stuff) etc is also not updated at all which is a bummer. It also tells you you need to make a new save and old ones won't work despite the game being pretty much the same far as I can tell, which is weird. Nothing worth downloading tbh.

Great models, mostly likeable characters (espcially mom is great), story is fine (never really like the forced, fast sex with non-family/side characters but whatever), nice animation, pacing is decent (in terms of slow and steady progress towards lewder and lewder scenes with the family characters which I like, but there's a big lack of total content so far which will make the pacing feel "slow" for a while obviously).

Certainly has potential but I'll probably wait a few updates for way more family content and badly needed UI/tracking progress update before bothering again. Classic case of releasing the first version too early imo, without enough content to really hook people. But hopefully the dev sticks with it and can increase his content pace as he gets more used to development.

Last edited:

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I'm looking into what I'll need to do to port it. I think I'll probably wait for a few content updates first, since it's a big download for a phone and I'd like to make sure it's worth it. And I know I'll have to make a good UI/NAV for android, but I'm still working on doing that in the PC version.
I'll be honest with you, my advice is to have a word with one of the main porters and ask about them doing an official port. Saves you a load of hassle and shouldnt be a huge amount of extra work for them with a new/small story. Besides, if your work is popular, one or more of them will probably port it anyway. My personal preference would be to work with Koga3, but thats because I really like the options their mod normally offers. Wills747 and Estrada777 are good but seem quite busy these days, then theres DarkAssassin too. Those are the four I usually prefer to get ports from. For various minor reasons I prefer not to use ports from Blackeye, Ghost and Cebs unless theres no alternative.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I played first version, it was a little frustating have to watch same scenes all the time practically. Any new content good? Game is good but it needs to be polished.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I think this game has a very good start, even if the action is quite repetitive. But there is some image that may bother me. in the majority, there must be a reflection. Our character and draw well, but when we make the first tutor meeting this is not the case.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
The game froze and crashed during the pool event with Amanda where she's about to get tossed into the pool. Now I have to start over. Great.

Reactions: grimjaw07

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
The game really need a guide that at least tells you when you have all content with jill, when you have all content with amanda etc. Having the guide just tell you about your student isn't going to cut it.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes