Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Now there is just one question: where can I find the real Lexi? Because I would really like to have a few words with her. ^^

I will definitely do a second run, this time with Cece. But to be honest, I think it will be really hard for me to give Lexi the cold shoulder.
Congrats on the play through. Dont worry about Lexi on your Cece run, she still finds happiness, so go for it. Drifty does very well at making sure that most of the girls have a happy ending option even when you don't choose them, you don't have to feel bad because you chose someone else.

As for the real Lexi, if there was one, she'd be mine, so back off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scaveger44

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Congrats on the play through. Dont worry about Lexi on your Cece run, she still finds happiness, so go for it. Drifty does very well at making sure that most of the girls have a happy ending option even when you don't choose them, you don't have to feel bad because you chose someone else.

As for the real Lexi, if there was one, she'd be mine, so back off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lexi doesn't always find happiness if you make one specific choice.
Going for Cece or Steph and making the right choices allow for the "best" ending for the group with the least number of single people.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So, I finished my first playthrough…

The game is amazing, so much better than most other adult games, and certainly one of the best, if not the best, AVN I have played so far. It’s not because of the lewd content but because of this heartbreaking, beautiful story. The story feels quite realistic as well. So there is no violence or rape included, as well as no harem ending like in so many other AVNs. It is just pretty straight-forward romance, and I kind of like that very much.

As mentioned earlier, I went with Alexandra for my first run, and I haven’t regretted this decision. Of course, it might not be realistic for a “normal” guy and a pop star to fall in love, but it works in movies like “Notting Hill” too. And I can’t say anything against a bit of fantasy in a novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now there is just one question: where can I find the real Lexi? Because I would really like to have a few words with her. ^^

I will definitely do a second run, this time with Cece. But to be honest, I think it will be really hard for me to give Lexi the cold shoulder.
Congratulations on your first run.
Lexi has several endings, you can choose her again

This isn't a harem game, but there are throuple endings. One is pretty obvious.

Doing Lexi first made my Cece run far less impactful and I found Steph to have much more impact in subsequent runs.

To me, it feels like Lexi is a bit inspired by Taylor Swift. (I'm not a fan, and I don't know any of her song, so that might just be a false impression). So if you want to meet the real Lexi, you could start there

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lexi doesn't always find happiness if you make one specific choice.
Going for Cece or Steph and making the right choices allow for the "best" ending for the group with the least number of single people.
Yes, Lexi does have a sad ending(if you know all of the specific things that you have to do at the right times to actually get that one) But, I didn't say that the girls ALWAYS have happy endings, I said that they all have "a" (as in at least one) happy ending "option"(as in choice). Obviously you don't have to go for the happy ending if you want to screw Lexi over... :oops::eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yes, Lexi does have a sad ending(if you know all of the specific things that you have to do at the right times to actually get that one) But, I didn't say that the girls ALWAYS have happy endings, I said that they all have "a" (as in at least one) happy ending "option"(as in choice). Obviously you don't have to go for the happy ending if you want to screw Lexi over... :oops::eek:
For Lexi specifically, you seemed to imply in your spoiler that she always does find happiness during a Cece run.
And besides Cece and Linda, Lexi gets really close to MC and is really bummed out not being chosen. It's really pulling on our (heart)strings I have to use my other hand to force the hand on the mouse to choose another girl in that 4th episode

• Haha

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For Lexi specifically, you seemed to imply in your spoiler that she always does find happiness during a Cece run.
And besides Cece and Linda, Lexi gets really close to MC and is really bummed out not being chosen. It's really pulling on our (heart)strings I have to use my other hand to force the hand on the mouse to choose another girl in that 4th episode
I understand what your saying completely, and it is tough in the moment when you dont choose her, but in one ending she still ends up happy and in love (if you don't set Chris up with Holly)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Who could really resist Lexi - she's a dream, a gorgeous friendly multi-millionaire without a snotty attitude!
I think that is why so many other games yse her route as canon for their game.
She is my go to choice!

Reactions: Spawnlod

Scaveger44

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, nearly everyone had a good ending in my playthrough, except for Cece, she was pretty lonely at the end. But I guess this has to do something with Chris. Because I coupled Chris with Linda.

Well, you can have your relationship with her. As I said, I would just like to meet her and have a few words. I don’t think that I would like to be in a relationship with her. ^^

Doing Lexi first made my Cece run far less impactful and I found Steph to have much more impact in subsequent runs.
I think so too. Chapter six will be less emotional than it was in the first run, because you already know what’s going to happen.
And since I already know why Steph left the MC two years ago, it's also way harder to be angry with her...

To me, it feels like Lexi is a bit inspired by Taylor Swift. (I'm not a fan, and I don't know any of her song, so that might just be a false impression). So if you want to meet the real Lexi, you could start there
Who could really resist Lexi - she's a dream, a gorgeous friendly multi-millionaire without a snotty attitude!
There is no need for my Lexi to be a pop star or a millionaire; I would even prefer a “normal” person over a pop star. But I still like the way she is. She is very kind, forgiving, smart, and she seems to reflect herself a lot.
I somehow really like the scene before the opening of her concert, where she soliloquizes about the meaning of doors.
I’m not a Taylor Swift fan either, so I can’t say much about it. But from what I know, I’m not sure that Taylor Swift is so much like Lexi. :unsure:

At the moment, I’m on my second run at chapter 4, and it feels really bad to choose Cece over Lexi.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I’m not a Taylor Swift fan either, so I can’t say much about it. But from what I know, I’m not sure that Taylor Swift is so much like Lexi. :unsure:
they are similar in that they are both super successful and rich, can pretty much produce new successful songs on demand, enjoy music for themselves first, love performing for their fans, their private life is scrutinized, they had bad luck in love for a very long time (and bad boyfriends), found love in an unexpected place, LA mansion, etc.

Scaveger44

Apr 23, 2018
they are similar in that they are both super successful and rich, can pretty much produce new successful songs on demand, enjoy music for themselves first, love performing for their fans, their private life is scrutinized, they had bad luck in love for a very long time (and bad boyfriends), found love in an unexpected place, LA mansion, etc.
Good points; you could be right about Lexi and Taylor Swift.
I didn’t know much about her, but I read a little, and, well, yes it's pretty close to Lexi’s story.
It seems that I know as much of Taylor Swift as the MC knows of Lexi in the early stages of the game. :D

the point of every LI in the game is appreciating the actual girl behind the obvious.
This is exactly what makes this game/story so good. It’s pretty rare that the characters of an AVN are developed in such depth as they are in LOF. This also makes them much more believable and understandable than in most other lewd games.

Maybe the singer of the song “As It Falls” by J.A.K is actually Lexi… :unsure:
Because I couldn’t find anything about the singer, it seems like her identity is unknown.

Speaking of music, somehow some of the songs in LOF are quite sticky; I can’t get them out of my head. Like “Hold Back the Sun” or “As It Falls” or “Be Kind”… Is anyone else facing the same problem? ^^

Reactions: HiP1

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Speaking of music, somehow some of the songs in LOF are quite sticky; I can’t get them out of my head. Like “Hold Back the Sun” or “As It Falls” or “Be Kind”… Is anyone else facing the same problem? ^^
Here, maybe this will help.

And the one I found the most catchy... Hit The Ground Running.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Here, maybe this will help.

And the one I found the most catchy... Hit The Ground Running.
163 songs? I know that some songs got removed and replaced, but this seems excessive.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
163 songs? I know that some songs got removed and replaced, but this seems excessive.
The original playlist for the first seven chapters had between 15-30? songs per chapter, and only a few were ever repeated.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The original playlist for the first seven chapters had between 15-30? songs per chapter, and only a few were ever repeated.
Really? That many per chapter? I thought it was <30 songs throughout the whole game. If it's true, then I may have been even more immersed in lof's story than I thought. Oh well, no harm no foul.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really? That many per chapter? I thought it was <30 songs throughout the whole game. If it's true, then I may have been even more immersed in lof's story than I thought. Oh well, no harm no foul.
The reworked soundtrack used what songs he either didn't lose in the musicopolips, or he was able to make a direct contract with the artists, and he figured out where he could use them throughout the game. But yea, originally he had a different piece of music selected for every scene, with only occasional repeats throughout.

Reactions: TGafy and txe320
4.80 star(s) 549 Votes