txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I started playing Leap of Faith for the first time a few days ago.
I'm currently in the middle of chapter 4 at Lexi's mansion.

I have to say that I'm quite impressed about the game by now. The first Chapter was a bit shallow though, but at the end of the first chapter or the beginning of the second chapter the story really hooked me up. Now it's like reading a good book, and I really want to know how the story continues.

I'm not using a walkthrough or such, but it seems that I'm now at a point where I must decide which of the girls I want to pick. And well It's quite hard for me to decide between Cece and Lexi. Cece is of course super cute and adorable, and I think also the most vulnerable girl of them. Lexi on the other hand is much stronger, but she also has a lot of problems to deal with and she also seems so sad and lonesome in her mansion.

I don't really know why but at the Moment I'm tending to go with Lexi, but I fear that something bad will happen to Cece if I'm not there for her... What a dilemma... why is this so hard? I mean it’s just a game. But somehow all the characters in LoF seem so real...Damn decisions...^^

Any recommendations for me on how to proceed :)
For your first playthrough, just do what you want to do, but after that I really advise you play with a playthrough and do all path because they're all quite good.

Personally, I did the Steph route with my first playthrough and without any spoilers, the more I advanced in her path, the more I think it felt right.

Cece is my second one that felt the most right if I can say.

But if you want a kind of spoilers about Cece, click on this, if you wanna see for yourself, well don't; no matter what, if you fear Cece's dying, I tell you, no matter what she won't die, don't worry.:)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

I have to say that I'm quite impressed about the game by now. The first Chapter was a bit shallow though, but at the end of the first chapter or the beginning of the second chapter the story really hooked me up. Now it's like reading a good book, and I really want to know how the story continues.

I'm not using a walkthrough or such, but it seems that I'm now at a point where I must decide which of the girls I want to pick. And well It's quite hard for me to decide between Cece and Lexi. Cece is of course super cute and adorable, and I think also the most vulnerable girl of them. Lexi on the other hand is much stronger, but she also has a lot of problems to deal with and she also seems so sad and lonesome in her mansion.

I don't really know why but at the Moment I'm tending to go with Lexi, but I fear that something bad will happen to Cece if I'm not there for her... What a dilemma... why is this so hard? I mean it’s just a game. But somehow all the characters in LoF seem so real...Damn decisions...^^

My advice...

Do Lexi first!

Many would say do Cece first, but doing Cece first can result in never doing any other play through's because you worry what happens to her if you don't choose her. don't fall into that trap. Play the Lexi route, then go back and choose Cece for your second run.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HiP1 and Elhemeer

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

I'd recommend to do a Cece run first. This will give you the maximum emotions and experience for and from your first run, because of some upcoming events in the future episodes. This emotional roller coaster feels such way only once, on your next runs you'll already know what happened and want you or not the emotions will be different. Just don't give up on other paths after playing this one. Even if Cece path feels like canon and the most right one, other paths are very good too and deserve to be explored and played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HexMex

tomoe_wroc

Dec 19, 2021
My advice...

Do Lexi first!

Many would say do Cece first, but doing Cece first can result in never doing any other play through's because you worry what happens to her if you don't choose her. don't fall into that trap. Play the Lexi route, then go back and choose Cece for your second run.
I played Cece then Lexi then Steaph then Robin&Kira I need to do Linda & secret ending

Reactions: HexMex and Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I played Cece then Lexi then Steaph then Robin&Kira I need to do Linda & secret ending
Hey, If you can play Cece first and not fall into the "I can't betray Cece by playing another route" trap then great. But there are many who play Cece first and then never play anything else, and that's a real shame because all of the routes are good...

I see you said you did Robin&Kira, but not either of them individually, and I get that, because I did the same at first. Then I played Robin solo, because, well, she's hot!
I never really cared that much for Kira... Until I played the MC+Kira/Robin+Chris route. That Kira, in that ending, I freaking love!! I highly recommend that route! It might be my favorite ending, definitely in my top 3.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Jan 26, 2024
My advice...

Do Lexi first!

I could not agree more lol

Scaveger44

Apr 23, 2018
Big thanks for all of your advice.

I think I will go on with the story if I have some spare time at the weekend.

Until then, I still have a little more time to figure out what to do.

But somehow, I think I'll go with Lexi for this playthrough. I don’t know, but at first I thought she would be a bit spoiled, but that is not really the case. It feels like she is pretty clever, quite humorous, and sadly also lonely. Somehow, this seems a bit like the story of the movie Notting Hill to me.

Nevertheless, so far every character seems to be so well made that I will definitely go for at least a second playthrough, or maybe even more.

PS: I didn’t click on the spoiler because I think the story is just too good to get spoiled. ^^

PS2: It seems like everyone has another opinion about what to do...:D

• Haha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Make a save at that point and use it as your base to play all the paths.

Most folks here really like the CeCe ending, but they're all interesting.

Whatever path you play, remember to hook a brother up! (One possible ending is MC with Lexi and Chris with Holly.)

Reactions: txe320

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My advice...

Do Lexi first!

I did all of my routes concurrent, but saved my CeCe endings for last - I wanted that to be my final memory of the VN at that point.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
cece's route hit home really hard. cant say i expected that level of emotional intensity from a VN on this site.
Cece's content hit's hard in every route! That kind of thing hits just as hard when they are your friend, too. Just like in real life, it's a kick in the balls no matter the relationship.

• Red Heart

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Big thanks for all of your advice.

I think I will go on with the story if I have some spare time at the weekend.

Until then, I still have a little more time to figure out what to do.

But somehow, I think I'll go with Lexi for this playthrough. I don’t know, but at first I thought she would be a bit spoiled, but that is not really the case. It feels like she is pretty clever, quite humorous, and sadly also lonely. Somehow, this seems a bit like the story of the movie Notting Hill to me.

Nevertheless, so far every character seems to be so well made that I will definitely go for at least a second playthrough, or maybe even more.

PS: I didn’t click on the spoiler because I think the story is just too good to get spoiled. ^^

PS2: It seems like everyone has another opinion about what to do...:D
Actually Cece is stronger than Lexi. Lexi is fragile.

to me Lexi is the main Li, and Cece is more like a second protagonist.
There are so many Lexi endings too.

but all routes are worth it if you have the time.

Reactions: Scaveger44

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Both are "fragile". That's the whole point of the game. Everyone in this game has their own issues they struggle with. No one there's stronger as another. They're just struggling different.
Cece struggles with her issues, sure. but, for me, she still carries everyone else on top of her own struggles and issues.
that's why I think she is stronger. and she only let herself back on the "fragile" side once she "fixed" everyone

Scaveger44

Apr 23, 2018
I’m nearly at the end of the game in chapter 8.
Leap of Faith is really not the typical AVN, that’s for sure.
It does not happen so often that I get feelings for virtual characters.
The last virtual character I had feelings for was Liara from the Mass Effect trilogy. ^^

All the characters are so believable and so well written. The more I play, the more they really seem to be alive. And that might be because of what "Tremonia" wrote. Because every one of them has his own cross to bear. In most AVNs, the characters are just boring and shallow, and this is so much better in LoF because you can just feel with them.
It’s not even about the emotional rollercoaster with Cece. But I think without such detailed and profound characters, the rollercoaster wouldn’t be possible at all.

For my first playthrough, I went with Lexi. Of course she looks gorgeous, but the character behind that nice looking popstar made her so much more beautiful than she already is.
Actually, as "HiP1" already wrote, it really feels like Lexi is at least as much a protagonist in LoF as Cece is.
For me, one of the best scenes with Lexi is in her plane as the MC talks to her but, for the first time, calls her by her real name.
But there are so many more great scenes with her of course. ^^

Now that there is only Lexi's concert left to play, I feel a bit sad that the game is nearly over. I would like to spend much more time with all of them and have a few other "adventures."

I think I will soon write a review here, but I have to play it to the end first.

And I think I will definitely play it at least a second time to do the Cece route.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I’m nearly at the end of the game in chapter 8.
Leap of Faith is really not the typical AVN, that’s for sure.
It does not happen so often that I get feelings for virtual characters.
The last virtual character I had feelings for was Liara from the Mass Effect trilogy. ^^

All the characters are so believable and so well written. The more I play, the more they really seem to be alive. And that might be because of what HiP1 wrote. Because every one of them has his own cross to bear. In most AVNs, the characters are just boring and shallow, and this is so much better in LoF because you can just feel with them.
It’s not even about the emotional rollercoaster with Cece. But I think without such detailed and profound characters, the rollercoaster wouldn’t be possible at all.

For my first playthrough, I went with Lexi. Of course she looks gorgeous, but the character behind that nice looking popstar made her so much more beautiful than she already is.
Actually, it really feels like Lexi is at least as much a protagonist in LoF as Cece is.
For me, one of the best scenes with Lexi is in her plane as the MC talks to her but, for the first time, calls her by her real name.
But there are so many more great scenes with her of course. ^^

Now that there is only Lexi's concert left to play, I feel a bit sad that the game is nearly over. I would like to spend much more time with all of them and have a few other "adventures."

I think I will soon write a review here, but I have to play it to the end first.

And I think I will definitely play it at least a second time to do the Cece route.
you're right, Lexi's name reveal is a beautiful scene. when she learns MC can differentiate Lexi from the real girl underneath, he is instantly upgraded to a special status in her heart.

all the characters are relatable too, that's what sells them the most to me.

definitely come back to tell us what you think after the concert scene :) you'll know which one ;)

if you have time, I recommend Steph's route after Cece. it introduces a ton of resolution for MC's character. the other girls also have great routes, but they are more focused on the girls than the MC.

thanks for the credit, but I think it's Tremonia that should get the credit here ;)

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes