Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Man what the fuck, I forgot this game existed, I think this was on my list of "Games I'm going to forget about until they get along a certain way" this is the first time I've even played it.

You're telling me this game is THIS good and it got shut down? Fuck Nintendo.

Is there really no hope of this ever coming back? Because that's a damn shame so much effort was put in to this, I hope they've kept all the data in the event that Nintendo ever joins the 21st century.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Someone should definetly continue this, but have the dev continue the writing (the change'd be noticeable, whether it's for better or worse). And only post it once it's finished, so that nintendo doesn't fucks this game again (for that to happen it shouldn't be on patreon).

But that's just me having a bit of wishful thinking.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Someone should definetly continue this, but have the dev continue the writing (the change'd be noticeable, whether it's for better or worse). And only post it once it's finished, so that nintendo doesn't fucks this game again (for that to happen it shouldn't be on patreon).

But that's just me having a bit of wishful thinking.
So what you are saying is that at least two people should spend a shit load of time to make this without any option of earning at least some money? :KEK:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Rose Tattoo - The Devil Does It Well
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
funny enough, seem to have awaken one of those whiteknights.. say some about notendo you may get a facepalm too hrhrhr.. like i care.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
No one knows for sure why games get abandoned. but most of them are lost of interests or abandoned because wasn't making enough money or a variety of other reasons, so who knows.

sometimes commonly I fucking hate this abomination of code I created and I want nothing to do with it anymore :ROFLMAO:
reasonable devs will just redo the game with slightly improved code now or just go make a different game.
or if they just hate the terrible story they created and they just want to try something different now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but I apologize for my jumbled thoughts and sorry if it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You guys are pretty innocent considering where we all are right now. Anyways, most of the time it's not even Nintendo targeting the games and is actually some dumb fuck white knight shit-head that don't like it and do their usual shit of reporting it. That's how the games get discovered usually.

And Nintendo absolutely hates seeing adult content related to Pokemon (and anything that they own) that actually gives money to their creators, it's not even about the content or the game, rather it's literally because of the money. That's it. Nintendo hates other people getting money out of their content.

So it's the ultimate combo of shit-headness: a white knight who don't admit the fact that they fap to Gardevoir since 12 years old + the biggest scumbag out of the corporated world of games = people losing time and effort they spent creating their games.

Nov 22, 2021
Go back to oak, he gives you one...it's WAY back in the thread
I also was doing it as updates happened. So I'm not sure if there is an event flag that needs met before he does.
well all I can say is may this game RIP until I find a way to make it myself with enough alterations to make it legal XD

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes