• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lawyer By Trade Enhanced edition [v0.04] [AdultJunkie]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How to win the medium case???
Easy case was ' easy '. But can't win the medium case. The old man has hearing problems, but whatever I choose, it says he has bad eyesight, but that's wrong. For the woman, she is always a gold digger no matter what options I choose.

Reactions: Synful62

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Next update:
Lawyer by trade 0.04(September) release:
Rendering
- 10%
Story - 20%
Coding -10%
Testing - 0%
Animations - 50%
Date of release: September(TBD)

Haha seems funny iv got 0.04 i had months dont even think i played it yet

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Haha seems funny iv got 0.04 i had months dont even think i played it yet
is this game not getting updated on f95 anymore?
I don't know how the numbering works... there was a 0.04 in September then on the fist of Nov the dev said the next release would be 0.03 or 0.08 in total ?

I think each month or episode has a 0.01 to 0.04 which refers to alpha, beta, final (patreon) .

The December patreon $10 came out on the 19th, 5$ on the 26th.

The latest versions are available from here:

but you won't be able to open the zip file without a password....

I'm really not sure what version we have on here.

Either way if you want someone to either try to hack the passwords or search for a pirated release you should put a request in the request forum

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hmpf..i see some site have this.
Lawyer By Trade Enhanced Edition – Version 0.04a – Update with an password ( patreonsupporter69 ) on zip.

but here just 4.0 without 0.04a update. so ??

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lawyer By Trade Enhanced Edition – Version 0.04a – Update with an password ( patreonsupporter69 ) on zip.

Wouldn't worry about it, it's most likely just some bug fix or something, that's usually what the letter builds mean.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

The game is free

The game is free you can get the latest 'enhanced' edition direct from the dev here:

its labelled as 0.4.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Has this game been abandoned?
It hasn't been updated in over a year so.....

The Dev has moved onto anouther game

AdultJunkie has this game been abandoned? It should really be marked as abandoned if there hasn't been an update in 6 months.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This one was ok but a bit tough language wise and smoothness was lacking. Great renders though. DEVs other game 'I am in Heaven' is a must play and thoroughly enjoyable. It is linked in 1st post by DEV in this thread. Enjoy!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes