• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lawyer By Trade Enhanced edition [v0.04] [AdultJunkie]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it's on his site but missing decryption link

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Uploaded & updated OP to v0.04
changelog:

4 new scenes

9 animations! (recommend to start game from the beginning to see all the animation scenes)

Added mini game, jobs, side quest, rpg element, inventory, stats...

Game is now brought to a whole new level.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Walktrough 0.04 from dev site

But i am stuck
Go to gym after speaking with Jenny
After taking 2 cases(easy+medium) go to Job
"Fuck it! Lets just stay put!":
After taking 2 cases go home – my room choose close. Go to gym – supplements
Jenny?
Police man stop me on the way home.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What really annoys me is that always when he wants to say "now" he writes "know" ...

The story is really boring - way to much explanation and written thoughts and barely any real dialogs and all characters are bland and flat (except the physical ^^). And that you can solve everything by just bossing around the girls ... yeah. *yawn*

The renders are mostly quite solid, but you see the difference when a model gets character. Its not enough to just use the DMD model... it lacks everything of the DMD girl. The animations are sometimes horrible - at least that pole dancing animation. Better don't add it when it doesn't look good enough. Some are ok.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What really annoys me is that always when he wants to say "now" he writes "know" ...

The story is really boring - way to much explanation and written thoughts and barely any real dialogs and all characters are bland and flat (except the physical ^^). And that you can solve everything by just bossing around the girls ... yeah. *yawn*

The renders are mostly quite solid, but you see the difference when a model gets character. Its not enough to just use the DMD model... it lacks everything of the DMD girl. The animations are sometimes horrible - at least that pole dancing animation. Better don't add it when it doesn't look good enough. Some are ok.
I think the animations look really weird compared to the actual renders, but I do appreciate the dev for trying and I can appreciate what he's trying to do there.
I also agree that the dev really could use a proofreader, like you said yourself, that "know" instead of "now" mistake repeats constantly, and "sweat" instead of "sweet" and so on, they repeat a lot and I think the text generally could be improved a bit. If I hadn't preoccupied myself with a different project already, I may have offered my help here.

Overall I like the renders, think my favorite models here is the chick who's trying to make you submissive. I also like the DMD daughter lookalike, just the more adult and luscious version, although she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, I actually had many laughs whenever she spoke, haha, I just couldn't believe that someone could be that dim xD

Reactions: botc76
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes