!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Law School [DEMO] [MisterMaya]

Android : -

Reactions: Lore19

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Law School [DEMO] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 172mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Good demo, if not great. Not too long, not too short, nice job introducing most of the characters and of course renders are on point and looks like animations will be as well! Just don't name one of the best girls Olive Garden. lol It was funny but it's not too late to change, could even be something simple like a missed letter.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished the demo, and it was awesome.
I'm already in love with Rose, I will call her my rose petal from now on.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MisterMaya :
Congratulations to that fantastic demo!
I hope, that the Quality of this game goes on, and I am very excited to the next Update respectively the begin of your new game!!!
The graphics are great als always and the girls are beauties! My favorites are Olive and also Rose. The Twins are also nice and lovely.....hmmmmm... ;)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I haven't played this yet but I seriously hope this one never becomes a harem game. Not that I have anything against harem games when there is a decent story. But there is so many of them on this site it's nice to find a non harem game that is good. From the quick glances it looks like might end up being a good one. I'll find out for myself once I finish the current AVN im playing.
I don't see how it can be a harem game. There are 4 tracks, based on the personality system. That would make 1 or 2 main LI per track. So, at best, there could be a love triangle of sorts.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see how it can be a harem game. There are 4 tracks, based on the personality system. That would make 1 or 2 main LI per track. So, at best, there could be a love triangle of sorts.
Good to know yet to get around to playing. It seems I forgot to quote someone asking about if it will be a harem.

Reactions: Quetzzz
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes