• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
I love this artist's art style, but their games are always buggy... They should get some help from some experienced Rpgm programmers to get the ropes on how to reduce the bugs.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
A kinetic sandbox, just walking simulator to trigger the next scene with the occasional running away from guards and exploring mazes.
Game is also extremely buggy and prone to breaking.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What do you do when take control of Gwen because avoiding the aliens is not going to end well. I mean she does not transform she dies.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
and what next???? i can't do anyting if me die return to hive past1 is bug??? View attachment 3018680
I couldn't figure out what to do next in this one either
maybe you need to interact with the items in that room and then backtrack all the way to the beginning?
but it keeps on breaking (dying in that segment restarts from the wrong place. and often the game freezes when you open a door near an enemy) that i just gave up

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
and what next???? i can't do anyting if me die return to hive past1 is bug??? View attachment 3018680
I couldn't figure out what to do next in this one either
maybe you need to interact with the items in that room and then backtrack all the way to the beginning?
but it keeps on breaking (dying in that segment restarts from the wrong place. and often the game freezes when you open a door near an enemy) that i just gave up

The game is a demo/proof of concept. Part 2 goes nowhere.

LeLu152

Mar 19, 2023
an updated for unity version of latex space:

Here's the bad news.

ZXC is not satisfied with the current content, and he has to put his resources on the Latex Tentacles side, so unfortunately, he decided to stop the current development of the Latex Space.

In the coming time, I will organize and consolidate the contents of the current project, and I think I will have a final demo around March.

Thank you all for your support during this time.

Next week is the Lunar New Year, so the progress report will be suspended once. - Itzeusmti

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes