dcr

Sep 4, 2016
how do you get the soldier girl she is hardest one to get so far
You need to have your girl upgraded, then in the 2nd zone, turn off the lights and attack one. You can also attack the hunters while the lights are off, but you need to hit space without walking into them.
Once you're back in the vents, you can go to the soldier girl on the lower platform for a scene and to switch to controlling her, then talk to the queen for another scene with her.

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
So the game told me "You wana go to part 2?" -> yes -> start stumbling around with gwen -> nothing happens, everything kills me in a buggy way ---> what should be done there?

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
You need to have your girl upgraded, then in the 2nd zone, turn off the lights and attack one. You can also attack the hunters while the lights are off, but you need to hit space without walking into them.
Once you're back in the vents, you can go to the soldier girl on the lower platform for a scene and to switch to controlling her, then talk to the queen for another scene with her.
How do you turn off the light?

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
Hm, am i just like dumb... how do you get past the infected researcher on aprt 2 as gwen? I cant get past her room?

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes