por42

Sep 2, 2020
what do i do when im past the infected researcher on aprt 2 as gwen?
i vound the computer then what ?

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
There are way too much bugs in this game ... and I am not talking about those cute huggers ...

I will watch out for the next updates ...
For now ... I´m out ...

LeLu152

Mar 19, 2023
There are way too much bugs in this game ... and I am not talking about those cute huggers ...

I will watch out for the next updates ...
For now ... I´m out ...
Unfortunately the creator wont update anymore instead the creator switched to new game engine for this games and remakes and entire new system and new gameplay

NoYesHowWhy

Mar 21, 2020
Unfortunately the creator wont update anymore instead the creator switched to new game engine for this games and remakes and entire new system and new gameplay
Seems like this post is the last demo you can download

this is 2023-08-01

LeLu152

Mar 19, 2023

this is 2023-08-01
yeah this one is remake version built in unity engine, might careful tho the ai are pretty stupid and broken in built demo so yeah might expect that they have alot of change everything on gameplay

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I don´t mind switching game engines ... as long as the game becomes joyable ... and my old rig can handle it ...

this is 2023-08-01
Looks like the next updates will be on Unity engine ...

For now I will return to or Summer City ...

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Crazy that this guy can't for the life of him make a game that even works, let alone finishing one before making another one that doesn't improve one bit.

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
im lost on what to do after becoming the face hugger after knocking up the first lady and crawling into the sewer to start her transformation

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes