• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
am i the only one having problems with the character pictures?
If you refer to the side picture -> Talk a couple of times to the healer girl.

And a small update:
Don t ask what I changed I do play around some hours per week and honestly I forgot half about it again

• Wow
Reactions: CuriousWonder

Radnope

Apr 29, 2022
How do you open the closed shop, she just say it'll open soon??

also wtf do you do with latex focus, I have been carrying this shit around for half the entire game

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
How do you open the closed shop, she just say it'll open soon??

also wtf do you do with latex focus, I have been carrying this shit around for half the entire game
Take a closer look.
She like coffee..... maybe.

Tànhub

May 21, 2022
I'm having trouble with the character and images on the right Is it a bug? or is it at save game?

SPVR

Jun 6, 2022
Went back to the queen's chamber, made sure I had the bee suit on, tried to interact with everything in the room including blank walls, still nothing. Used the fly ability you get from wearing the bee suit and did the same. Still nothing.
Same issue

SPVR

Jun 6, 2022
After looking at the thread for hours im still so confused on how to get to the hiden temple and or to the farm area by the temple. Can someone give me a step by step please?

Ive done the fishing ive beaten all the bosses besides the tech and eye bosses ive done all the extra dungeons under the hospital besides the third and forth i cant access the firth bc the third is locked (i think its bc i joined the qbee and killed raven butif not please help on that too) Ive fought the corrupted camp site after returning the ring (twice) i cant step on the pentagram above the falls bc it says im missing something or am corrupted but ive gone there after curing all corruption and it still says im missing something.

The guide isnt helpful at all it just says "speak to the elf in white" ive searched the entire town there insnt anyone in white besides the librarian and the one girl who works at the caffee but the librarian doesnt give that quests only asks for book and the maid doesnt help either>

Please Someone help

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
After looking at the thread for hours im still so confused on how to get to the hiden temple and or to the farm area by the temple. Can someone give me a step by step please?

Ive done the fishing ive beaten all the bosses besides the tech and eye bosses ive done all the extra dungeons under the hospital besides the third and forth i cant access the firth bc the third is locked (i think its bc i joined the qbee and killed raven butif not please help on that too) Ive fought the corrupted camp site after returning the ring (twice) i cant step on the pentagram above the falls bc it says im missing something or am corrupted but ive gone there after curing all corruption and it still says im missing something.

The guide isnt helpful at all it just says "speak to the elf in white" ive searched the entire town there insnt anyone in white besides the librarian and the one girl who works at the caffee but the librarian doesnt give that quests only asks for book and the maid doesnt help either>

Please Someone help

Did you go to the secret elf village? You can find by looking around the area where the fishing event is

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Not me for sure, but it easy to finish the game in under 3 h. Final boss is unbeatable unfortunatly and there isnt any gallery if you may ask. All pictures are in your folder
I don't know because there's an additional dungeon below the church that I have yet to beat and might lead you to gain enough levels to beat the last boss. Also, there's the second boss in the demon dungeon that you need to beat for a side quest. There's also what seems to be a side quest (could actually be a main quest) to gather all the scrolls. There's the elf village dungeon on top of that which might have something for the final boss

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
I don't know because there's an additional dungeon below the church that I have yet to beat and might lead you to gain enough levels to beat the last boss. Also, there's the second boss in the demon dungeon that you need to beat for a side quest. There's also what seems to be a side quest (could actually be a main quest) to gather all the scrolls. There's the elf village dungeon on top of that which might have something for the final boss
I know about most of it. I actually did almost every thing I could. First, It's super easy to beat the elf village, then do the EX dungeons ( The scroll dungeons where you can obtain more exp and material that let you sell easy and obtain lots of gold ).Second, I was talking about main story. You cant beat the final boss because its ultimate atack its an instant kill. I didn't know about a dungeon below the church. Can you indicate me where?

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
I know about most of it. I actually did almost every thing I could. First, It's super easy to beat the elf village, then do the EX dungeons ( The scroll dungeons where you can obtain more exp and material that let you sell easy and obtain lots of gold ).Second, I was talking about main story. You cant beat the final boss because its ultimate atack its an instant kill. I didn't know about a dungeon below the church. Can you indicate me where?
Also, There is the space dungeon. Not the alien, its a tecnologic complex at the left side of the teleport hub. The place where you go to move to the diferent dungeons

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
How did you get the elf dungeon? So, far I'm guessing that the monster right of the demon boss is the aforementioned sister

Nintendo_DS

Jul 18, 2023
Hello,

I've been reading walktrough and stumbled upon this row

2. tentacle den

before going into the den or deeper into it try the latex EX dungeon.don't worry if theirs a rock blocking your way find and kill the miniboss? and the rock should move. when faced with the boss two options are given to you submit and get a outfit with good stats or fight and slay the boss for a scroll for a later quest. head to the tentacle hole
(save then try losing here while wearing the latex slave outfit)
And I am interested about bold part. Where do I need to loose while wearing this outfit for supposed surprise? To boss? To EX dungeon boss? To monster in tentacle pit?

Also I scoured entire village, spent quite some time farming in forest, but what item I need to continue closed shop latex shard quest? And about what monster she talking about? Figura? Slime girl?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes