Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Nintendo_DS

Jul 18, 2023
What infected armor you refering to?

You should have a item called "refresh" in your inventory
There multiple references in this forum thread, that you can get all boss armor in the endgame zone. So I thought its referring to upgrade zone, since it wasn't in last ex dungeon

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There multiple references in this forum thread, that you can get all boss armor in the endgame zone. So I thought its referring to upgrade zone, since it wasn't in last ex dungeon
For the boss armors you need to get punched by the bosses.
You can get alternative armors by beating the bosses and solving the temple. It unlocks the possibility to create some out of the items you gather all around

Nintendo_DS

Jul 18, 2023
For the boss armors you need to get punched by the bosses.
You can get alternative armors by beating the bosses and solving the temple. It unlocks the possibility to create some out of the items you gather all around
Solving the temple? You mean last ex dungeon with pentagram or elven? Is there something else to it, then 2 coins and boss fight?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
When talking to Maya, or any other bees in the lounge, the dialogue gets stuck in a loop. I cannot access Maya's quest because of this.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
When I go to the tent near town, it says I promised to leave her alone. How can I get the elf city to open when this happens?
You don't go there. Go to the latex level and instead of going straight, go up. The entrance is over by the chest on the right side

BuggzyBX

Jun 9, 2022
How crazy it would be if during battles Raven could get seeded (in breasts, ass, pussy) which has both positive and negitive effects (EX: seeded breasts that grows, lowers speed but lactates gives health) and if gives birth she might (1*10th chance to recive a child to aid in battle that can also be sold to a certian person in town. This would make or break the game.

Jul 21, 2021
How crazy it would be if during battles Raven could get seeded (in breasts, ass, pussy) which has both positive and negitive effects (EX: seeded breasts that grows, lowers speed but lactates gives health) and if gives birth she might (1*10th chance to recive a child to aid in battle that can also be sold to a certian person in town. This would make or break the game.
I've wondered what happened to that particular transformation that used to be in this version of Latex Dungeon, it's missing now instead in Latex Dungeon Advanced, whereas it used to be available in the regular Latex Dungeon version as said before.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes