• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
so many bugs.
200 refilled and still no camera! game just crashed. and 3 days just gone.. hehe

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is it even in the game?
idk but now i'm getting a new scene with her at night at 8:00pm, i go to her room at 7:00pm, she is eating, at 8, she walks into her room, when the access thing on the wall turn from red to blue, i go to the door and she invites me in, she is standing there in a dress and i have 3 options to pick, haven't seen this scene yet

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
idk but now i'm getting a new scene with her at night at 8:00pm, i go to her room at 7:00pm, she is eating, at 8, she walks into her room, when the access thing on the wall turn from red to blue, i go to the door and she invites me in, she is standing there in a dress and i have 3 options to pick, haven't seen this scene yet
sadly there is no hj scene with the aunt yet

Jun 8, 2017
i got up to 300 in the seeder then got stuck in a cutscene that never triggered what really bites is i didnt save yep ill be back when you get your shit together iron out your bugs this is a solid foundation

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hey when i ask for the photo to next room girl and few hour later when i ask again she said you dont have camera. is this normal?( i have camera) and how to hold a cum?
when you ask one for a pic, you will give them the camera, wait until the next day and go back to that person, she will give you the camera back along with the pic, i had the camera disappear on me, idk if it's because i put stuff in the seeder or i got all 9 pics, i did see a post where the camera will disappear if you add stuff to the seeder

sadly there is no hj scene with the aunt yet
ok, and i see that going from day 45 to 46 because i was grinding away at it seeing if there was, the game goes to a black screen and locks up, but still a great game, a few bugs to work out but overall, i like it and will be keeping a eye out on future updates

i got up to 300 in the seeder then got stuck in a cutscene that never triggered what really bites is i didnt save yep ill be back when you get your shit together iron out your bugs this is a solid foundation
don't go to 300 since there isn't anything after that and the game will lock up, get to 200 and stop there

Reactions: bouncing ball 999

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
is it the one where she is on her bed and you can compliment her 3 different ways?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is it the one where she is on her bed and you can compliment her 3 different ways?
no, when you walk to the door you ask to come in, she say something like not now she is busy and you leave, but instead of getting that, she invites you into the room, she is standing there in a dark blue or black dress and ask you something like what do you think, then you have 3 options, first option is something about how the dress goes with her figure, you look amazing and the 3rd option is something about it being better, it's the 6th image on the op

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Sorry to ask this question again:

How do you use the potions during the dream sequence. BTW I used the search function and for potions it came up with 3 posts none describing how to use them after grabbing a potion from the shelves though.

Many thanks.

regards

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Sorry to ask this question again:

How do you use the potions during the dream sequence. BTW I used the search function and for potions it came up with 3 posts none describing how to use them after grabbing a potion from the shelves though.

Many thanks.

regards
Click on the cauldron after clicking a potion

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Click on the cauldron after clicking a potion
Hi:

I tried that. I click on the cauldron next to the table but nothing happens. Also, when I place my game navigation cursor on it, the cauldron is not a selectable object. Maybe there is a game pre-condiiton that needs to be met.

Thank you for your help.

regards

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
A good start. It has promise. I like the hints of the machine (Gaia) possibly having some alien intervention.
The potion bottle thing though, it comes out of nowhere. You might make the MC some kind of VR gamer and have gaming dreams as a background, if his gaming hardware has capabilities like SAO it would explain how he can copy his dreams on the computer. You don't have to model them but try making some mention of it for background. Possibly saying he was dreaming of the TV show he was watching on the couch earlier. Maybe flashes of still pictures of the other crew dressed in sexy chain-mail bikinis as a dream flashback. After all he is a teen boy.
They apparently have more ship they are locked out of currently. You might use getting access to those places as a intermediate goal (in addition to naughty stuff) but there is not a elevator saying access limited. That would be a easy fix to show the ship IS larger than the few rooms he is running through at the beginning.
I'm not sure how your inventory system is working but the camera vanishing and not coming back has happened to me several times in various attempts. You might put something in there to recover it, also give a opportunity to get creep shots. Peeking scenes come up in play and he does have a camera.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
f
Hi:

I tried that. I click on the cauldron next to the table but nothing happens. Also, when I place my game navigation cursor on it, the cauldron is not a selectable object. Maybe there is a game pre-condiiton that needs to be met.

Thank you for your help.

regards
find the potions that are selectable, click one, you will see a message saying potion got, then click the cauldron

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
f

find the potions that are selectable, click one, you will see a message saying potion got, then click the cauldron
Hi Toukin:

Thank you for replying so promptly.

I tried that many times, can you tell me in your gameplay if you get some sort of message or menu selectable option after carrying out those actions please. I see no changes on the screen.

regards

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi ım stuck. My seeder level stuck in x99 not going 100. how can make 100
Hi:

Your seed vial should be empty. Go back to your room and fill the vial again. May need to await until the next day. Go back to Bridge room and you should be able to fill it to 100.

regards

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes